Registered Nurse RN
Company: The Gardens at Scranton
Posted on: March 14, 2019
Shifts: FT 7am-3pm, PT 7am-3pm, PT 3pm-11pm, PT 11pm-7am, and PRN
We are seeking a Registered Nurse RN for our skilled nursing facility The Gardens at Scranton in Scranton PA!
The Registered Nurse RN will monitor the performance of non-licensed personnel and assist in modifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psychological need of the resident.
RN FT 7 am - 3 pm
RN PT 7 am - 3 pm
RN PT 3pm-11pm
RN PT 11 pm - 7 am
The Registered Nurse RN main responsibility is to provide direct nursing care to residents under the medical direction and supervision of the residents attending physicians of the facility.
- Complete and file required record keeping forms/charts upon the residents admission, transfer, and/or discharge
- Chart nurses notes in an informative, relevant, concise, and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the residents response to care.
- Complete accident/incident reports as necessary. Document appropriately in the resident record following established procedures
- Report all discrepancies noted concerning physicians orders, diet change, charting error, etc., to the Charge Nurse/Nurse Manager
- Admit, transfer & discharge of residents as required
- Provides direct resident care as needed
- Review the residents chart for specific treatments, medication orders, diet, etc., as necessary
- Educates the resident through use of nursing knowledge and skills according to their needs to promote their mental and physical well-being
- Consults with residents physician in providing the residents care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as necessary
- Review medication cards for completeness of information, accuracy in the transcription of the physicians order, and adherence to stop orders
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active license to practice as a RN in this State.
*We are also willing to consider accepting graduates that are not yet licensed, depending on available supervision
SMS us for a rapid response 717.740.2906 People Powered.
Note, we dont know the positions salary/wages to be able to discuss.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Keywords: The Gardens at Scranton, Scranton , Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!