Registered Nurse RN
Company: The Gardens at Scranton
Posted on: October 14, 2019
824 Adams Ave, Scranton, PA 18510, USA Shifts: FT 7am-3pm, FT
3pm-11pm, PT 7am-3pm and PT 3pm-11pm
We are seeking a Registered Nurse RN for our skilled nursing
facility The Gardens at Scranton in Scranton PA!
The Registered Nurse RN will monitor the performance of
non-licensed personnel and assist in modifying the treatment
regimen to meet the physical and psychological need of the
SMS us for a rapid response 717.740.2906-People Powered.
RN FT 7am-3pm
RN FT 3pm-11pm
RN PT 7am-3pm
RN PT 3pm-11pm
The Registered Nurse RN main responsibility is to provide direct
nursing care to residents under the medical direction and
supervision of the residents' attending physicians of the
- Complete and file required record keeping forms/charts upon the
resident's admission, transfer, and/or discharge
- Chart nurses' notes in an informative, relevant, concise, and
descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident,
as well as the resident's response to care.
- Complete accident/incident reports as necessary. Document
appropriately in the resident record following established
- Report all discrepancies noted concerning physicians' orders,
diet change, charting error, etc., to the Charge Nurse/Nurse
- Admit, transfer & discharge of residents as required
- Provides direct resident care as needed
- Review the resident's chart for specific treatments, medication
orders, diet, etc., as necessary
- Educates the resident through use of nursing knowledge and
skills according to their needs to promote their mental and
- Consults with resident's physician in providing the resident's
care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as necessary
- Review medication cards for completeness of information,
accuracy in the transcription of the physician's order, and
adherence to stop orders
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active license to practice as a RN in this State.
*We are also willing to consider accepting graduates that are not
yet licensed, depending on available supervision
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for;
Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Keywords: The Gardens at Scranton, Scranton , Registered Nurse RN, Healthcare , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!