Company: Camelback Resort
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Title: BartenderDepartment: Food & BeverageReports to: Food
& Beverage ManagerMust Have Qualifications:
- Previous bartending experience is required.
- Leadership, problem solving, organizational and communication
- Able to work well with others required.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs.Essential Duties:
- Complying with all Company and departmental safety
- Complying with Company and departmental dress code.
- Adhering to the Customer Service Standards of Camelback
Mountain Resort as well as all Company policies as outlined in the
- Adhering to seasonal and daily Service Guidelines and
- Communicating effectively with all members of the Camelback
Mountain Resort team.
- Participating in the business planning process for the
department and the resort.More About Camelback:Voted #1 Indoor
Waterpark in the USA and #1 Ski Resort in Pennsylvania! You can
enjoy yourselves at Camelback Mountain Adventures, splash around
all year inside Aquatopia, lounge in the sun at Camelbeach, or
embrace the winter cold with the best skiing/snowboarding in the
Poconos or at the Biggest Snowtubing Park in the USA. At Camelback
Resort you can do it all, time and time again!We are seeking
enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our team. Camelback
Resort offers competitive wages, generous benefits (including
health insurance, vacation, and 401K), and INCREDIBLE PERKS! Our
amazing perks vary depending on season. Enjoy our complimentary
access to Snowtubing, Aquatopia, Camelbeach, Mountain Adventures,
and free lift tickets, lessons, and rentals. Bring your friends and
family along with our bonus ticket package. What are you waiting
for?! Apply today.This job description is to be considered a
general outline of the duties and responsibilities of this position
and is subject to changes and revisions by Camelback Resort at any
time. Responsibilities are listed as guidelines only and the job is
not necessarily limited to these specifications.
Keywords: Camelback Resort, Scranton , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Tannersville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!