Posted on: November 23, 2021
*Plus Additional Hourly Incentives*
Launch your career with the largest Pet E-Commerce company! With
over 19 million active customers, Chewy not only provides a
personalized world-class on-line customer experience, but also a
1-2 day rapid delivery! Chewy offers a variety of career paths
including part time and full-time schedules that include benefits.
Competitive wages with opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18,
24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 months!
Why you ll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all
our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our
- Pay Incentives - Earn an EXTRA $2 an hour (for a limited time
- Earn a $500 sign-on bonus (for a limited time only)
- Additionally, earn up to an extra $500 in Overtime Incentives
(see Recruiting Team for details)
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of
PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization.
What you ll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you ll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet
Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
Keywords: Chewy, Scranton , Fulfillment Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , Moosic, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!