Customer Service Advocate
Company: The AZEK Company
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Primarily responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs. ________________________________________ ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Act as a single point of contact for Sales, Product Specialists, Independent Sales Reps and Customers.
- Responsible for the management and facilitation of activity throughout the entire Order Cycle, from Quotation through Invoicing, as well as any applicable Credits/Returns.
- Maintain and keep records current in SAP and manual files by recording details of inquiries and transactions of complaints, comments, actions taken, credit limits, change of address, etc.
- Makes decisions and takes appropriate corrective actions to resolve customer complaints and issues. Decisions, resolution recommendations and/or actions can have significant financial impact on the company.
- Manage all Customer expectations on product deliveries, including drawings and fabricated materials.
- Provide Pro-Active feedback to our Sales Team and Customers on issue resolution as well as pending issues that will impact Customer Relations.
- Ensure timely processing of Customer Quotes, Orders, Changes, Drawings, Credits and Returns, targets to be set by Activity/Department.
- Maintain professional interaction with customers to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Follow established policies and procedures.
- Performs other assignments as directed. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS Competency Statement(s)
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers'' needs while following company procedures.
- Financially Savvy - Ability to determine, understand, comprise, calculate and/or recommend actions having financial exposure to the company.
- Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace. Ability to quickly and accurately grasp the essentials of a variety of business disciplines in order to provide improvements to the processes they entail.
- Attention to Detail - Being meticulous about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Concern for Others - Being sensitive to others'' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Cooperation - Pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Dependability - Is reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Independence - Develops own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
- Integrity - Complete transparency and openness. Trustworthy, forthright and honest.
- Nerve - Nerve to make bold commitments and set stretch targets. Drives and embraces change.
- Persistence - Ability to complete tasks or continue in a course of action in spite of opposition or discouragement.
- Respect - Respect each other, our customers and suppliers.
- Self Control - Maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Teamwork - Communicating and working together to serve our customers.
- Tolerance - Ability to accept criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations. PHYSICAL DEMANDS N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this position. O (Occasionally) Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day) F (Frequently) Position requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day) C (Constantly) Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day) Physical Demands Lift/Carry Stand F Walk F Sit F Manually Manipulate F Reach Outward F Reach Above Shoulder F Climb N Crawl N Squat or Kneel N Bend O 10 lbs or less F 11-20 lbs N 21-50 lbs N 51-100 lbs N Over 100 lbs N Push/Pull 12 lbs or less F 13-25 lbs N 26-40 lbs N 41-100 lbs N Other Physical Requirements
- Sense of Sound - ability to understand conversational speaking
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - per safety guidelines WORK ENVIRONMENT Typical office work environment; frequently sitting at a desk or workstation using a computer, keyboard and mouse. Required SkillsComputer Skills: Detailed knowledge of MS Office, Microsoft Outlook, Excel. Knowledge of SAP preferred but not required. Other Requirements: Ability to read and interpret building plans and blueprints. Must have in depth and proven Customer Service bRequired Experience1 plus years of experienceJob Location Scranton,
Keywords: The AZEK Company, Scranton , Customer Service Advocate, Hospitality & Tourism , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!