Divisional Recruitment Lead - Renewables
Company: LHi Group
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Divisional Recruitment Lead - Renewables - NYC
Due to an internal move, an opportunity has arisen within one of
our niche verticals within our Forbes recognized 'Best Recruitment
Businesses' Piper Maddox. Walking into a leadership seat, you will
be supporting the continued growth of the ever-growing industry,
exclusively clean energy brand & highest achieving office (NYC)
within the global LHi Group.
Why consider a market change?
- Red hot growth market, 'Forbes' - Fastest growing sector in the
- Insulated from the COVID-19 pandemic - most renewable energy
projects are viewed as critical infrastructure.
- Less competition - the market has yet to be saturated with
recruiters and Piper Maddox has quickly established itself as a
leading name in the market.
- Access to C-suite, our consultants often work directly with
business leaders as true value-added partners.
- Making a positive impact on the planet - you can feel good
about supporting businesses that are not only thriving but having a
profoundly positive impact on the planet.
- Piper Maddox, LHi's Renewable Energy brand, has seen the growth
of 300% in the last 2 years & increased productivity during this
- Investment of $3 trillion into Renewables industry with Biden
administration over the next 4 years.
- 40% of our clients are retained or exclusive business
What's on offer?
- Competitive basic salary & No draw/threshold up to 40%
- 50% Equity - based on growth
- Complete WFH flexibility
- 6 Tier L&D program - To help shape your own team
- Bespoke 'Future Leader' and 'Directorship' training
- Collaborative environment - 3 emerging industries under one
- Internal relocation opportunities
- Relocation assistance
- Inherit / budget to hire instantly
Built on an award-winning UK & EU business, we have had 5
successive growth years in the US. 40% growth on 2020, growing EBIT
worth & 2021 see's us striving for more! What makes us different
from any other recruitment business... Driving our CSR, employee
wellbeing initiatives & creating a high-performing, inclusive
culture. Our Blueprint / HQ office in NYC has been recognized as
being '2020's 15th best companies to work for'.
Our leadership is driven by our 'Younger You' ethos, our hiring
policy is based on hiring 'Good Humans' & across life sciences,
tech & renewable energy we are 'Together Stronger'.
So, if you're ready for the next step in leadership, let's have a
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion
is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to
recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse
backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that
embracing diversity; celebrating people's differences and
maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of
our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers. LHi Group is an
equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an
inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies
to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment,
hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the
responsibility of all LHi's people to follow this, we agree that we
will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin,
age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any
other factors prohibited by law.
Keywords: LHi Group, Scranton , Divisional Recruitment Lead - Renewables, Human Resources , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!