Company: Embark Behavioral Health
Location: White Haven
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you a Talent Acquisition professional with a
mission-driven mindset? Do you want to make a difference in the
lives of families in need? If so, then consider joining Embark
Behavioral Health as a Recruiter on the Talent Acquisition
team.Embark Behavioral Health operates an exceptional network of
treatment and therapy programs across the United States. We
specialize in preteens, teens, and young adults, struggling with
anxiety, depression, and other mental health and substance use
issues. We offer an amazing atmosphere of acceptance and support in
a professional, friendly environment. At Embark, team members
embrace the core values of empathy, trusting relationships,
service, growth, and results.What does Embark offer you?
- Access to professional growth using our leading-edge strategies
and trainings with our exceptional leaders.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Comprehensive benefits package: health insurance, including
vision and dental, with a generous company contribution towards a
high deductible plan, 401k with company match, life insurance,
long-term disability, paid time off, paid company holidays and paid
- Opportunity to influence growth and lasting change among
adolescents and their families, create joy in their lives, and heal
- Opportunity to join a team of nationally recognized industry
leaders who provide you with a framework of training and
- Full support from Embark leadership members who share your
passion to find top A-Player talent to join the Embark family.
Together we remain focused on the mission to facilitate lasting
positive change for young people and their families.
- Ability to work from home and or in office.What do you bring to
- MUST reside in Pennsylvania.
- Minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent years of
- Experience recruiting in the behavioral health field with
detailed knowledge of clinical work, social work, mental health
counseling, or related clinical discipline is preferred.
- A desire to facilitate company growth through a team approach,
working with program leaders and hiring managers.
- A desire to excel utilizing results-driven recruiting
techniques to source A-player candidates.
- Knowledge of recruiting systems, social media platforms,
applicant tracking systems, and applicable technology.
- Ability to communicate effectively and timely in speech,
writing, email, and phone.
- 2-4 years of full-cycle recruiting.
- Ability to recruit creatively and systematically, collaborate
with the recruitment team, and develop recruiting strategies to
attract and retain top talent.
- Ability to pass a state background check.Embark is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Embark is committed to enriching the
therapeutic and healing experience it offers through the diversity
of its employees and community. Embark seeks to recruit and support
a broadly diverse staff who will contribute to the organization's
excellence, diversity of viewpoints and experiences, and relevance
in a global society.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Embark Behavioral Health, Scranton , Hybrid Recruiter, Human Resources , White Haven, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!