Human Resource Analyst/Associate - Hedge Fund in Midtown
Company: Coda Search -Staffing
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Human Resource Analyst/Associate will cover general HR work
within the HR Team. This role will work closely with the HR team to
drive and support ongoing programs and new initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities: Will work within the HR team in areas
including, but not limited to: training, leaves of absence, HR
systems, benefits, recruiting, employee phone calls, adherence to
employee manual and state & federal laws.
- Serve as a trusted, confidential resource for employees across
- Ad hoc projects, as needed. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with relevant work experience.
- 2-5 year of experience in an HR role.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work demands.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
Keywords: Coda Search -Staffing, Scranton , Human Resource Analyst/Associate - Hedge Fund in Midtown, Human Resources , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!