Company: Cielo Talent
Posted on: May 18, 2019
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Recruiter!
A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the
industry's smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea - that talent is rising
- and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for
ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what
it means to work in talent acquisition. The Recruiter is
responsible for Service Excellence throughout the recruitment
cycle. They act as a brand ambassador for the client, focused on
delivering exceptional talent while providing proactive and timely
communication on the status of the search. They serve as subject
matter expert in talent acquisition and provide consultative
direction and industry expertise to hiring leader. Responsibilities
- Lead a detailed job scope meeting with the hiring leader to
determine position specifications, providing relevant market data
and recommendations on possible approaches to the search or
- Review of candidates who have applied via the Applicant
Tracking System (ATS).
- Evaluate candidate qualifications against position requirements
and determine who to move forward in the recruitment process.
- Develop and manage recruitment marketing plans or sourcing
plans to determine the most appropriate candidate sources that
align to the search requirements.
- Source candidates via resume databases, search engine and
networking sites using Boolean search language.
- Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or
- Utilize Cielo's proprietary software for mobile and email
campaigning to talent communities.Engaging Candidates:
- Use an appropriate mix of media to connect with talent
communities (phone, email, social media, etc.).
- Articulate value proposition to candidates who are interested
in the job opportunity.
- Prepare candidates for interviews, coaching them on logistical
information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and overall
- Ensure candidates are provided with timely updates concerning
the status of their applications and interviews.Assessing
- Draft and utilize phone interview templates appropriate to the
- Use independent judgement to compare candidate phone interview
notes and skills assessments with position requirements to
determine if the candidate is a match for the role or a potential
match for other open positions.
- Issue skills testing as needed and evaluate results (if process
- Review background and reference information (if process
dictates).Influencing the Hire:
- Keep candidates engaged throughout process, ensuring consistent
communication on the status of the search.
- Partner with hiring leader to determine offer details, using
market data and compensation guidelines to support
- Articulate a job offer to candidate and drive for candidate
acceptance, anticipating and negotiating counter-offers as
- Strict adherence to all regulations (OFCCP and all other
compliance standards set forth).
- Work to deliver a strong candidate slate, continuously building
talent pipelines to ensure there are multiple qualified candidates
in play at all times.
- Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities
to the hiring leader and Cielo leadership to depict both metrics
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research and
recommend solutions to both internal and external
- Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search
to the hiring leader, providing a consultative approach with
recommendations on how to move forward. Qualifications Education:
- High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree in business,
management, human resources or related field is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of two or more years' recruiting experience with
demonstrated successes in a corporate, RPO or agency setting.
Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant
Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
- Must have at least one year of Nurse recruitment
experience.Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Boolean search techniques for sourcing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel
- Knowledge of common Human Resources principles, practices and
metrics related to talent acquisition. About Cielo Cielo is the
world's leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
partner. The industry has verified Cielo's reputation for executing
innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous
awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position
on the HRO Today RPO Baker's Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader
placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by
NelsonHall. Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic
information, or any other status protected by state or local law
for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.
Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application
and interview process should request this in advance by contacting
Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at
Keywords: Cielo Talent, Scranton , Recruiter, Human Resources , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!