Adecco is currently assisting a local- well known financial
institution in their search for an experienced Access Database
Specialist in the Scranton, Pennsylvania area. This position is a
temporary assignment, approximately 3 to 4 months. The Access
Database Specialist will be responsible for updating, managing,
organizing and storing important and necessary client information.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Access Database Specialist include but are not
limited to the following:
- Data Entry
- Ensuring all data is compliant with legal regulations
- Regular reporting to analysis teams
- Monitoring database performance
- Monitoring data entry procedures
- Additional clerical duties/projects required
Candidates must meet the following requirements for
- Associate Degree or higher
- 2 to 3 years of relatable experience
- Proficient/Expert in Microsoft Access & Excel
- Financial experience preferred
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
Pay for this position is based on experience. This is a temporary
positions (3-4 months) starting December 16th 2014.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position or any other
database specialist related job opportunities with Adecco.