Senior Software Engineer
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Our client is the leader in digital asset financial services,
providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and
security solutions. In 2020, they launched Prime Trading and
Lending, as well as Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a
full-stack solution for digital assets.
Our client processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions,
and supports over 250 coins and tokens. BitGo's customer base
includes the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and
institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. They are
backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group,
DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity
Due to rapid growth, they are seeking a Senior Software Engineer
who will join their Custody Platform Engineering Team and help us
build new features and applications for our enterprise clients.
BitGo processes a significant amount of cryptocurrency transactions
so our applications need to be fast, accurate, scalable and secure.
Our integrated platforms interact with a number of exchanges,
agencies, and governments around the world, and we use the best
technology the industry offers to build them.
This role may be worked remotely from anywhere within the United
- Build strong, resilient, and robust APIs, libraries, and
services to power our wallet services: hot and cold wallets,
indexing, staking, and SDK services
- Own functionality and scalability features by taking
responsibility from inception to deployment and customer
- Expose and document functionality to the UI, third-party
developers, and our internal and external tooling
- Collaborate closely with all engineering teams to ensure
consistency in understanding of technical requirements and overall
- Provide mentorship to your peers in the broader engineering
team through code reviews and education on best practices
Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of back-end, server-side software
- Strong experience with Node.js
- Mongo DB expertise
- Solid experience with RESTful API design
- Strong experience with message brokers (such as Kafka)
- Great with unit and functional testing and debugging
- Experience in Git/GitHub and branching methodologies, code
review tools, CI tools, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Great at algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity
- Understanding and experience working in the financial
- Understanding and strong interest in cryptocurrencies and
- Familiarity with any of the following: API and SDK services,
digital wallets, clearing and settlement, lending, etc.
- Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker, Golang, TypeScript
- Experience with large-scale, real-time, and distributed
Keywords: Intelletec, Scranton , Senior Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!