Posted on: November 22, 2021
Talentbridge is partnering with our Digital Experience client to
help hire on a full time, Senior Software engineer with a focus on
Android development. Our client is the world's leader in experience
optimization and their mission is simple; to empower people to
unlock their digital potential by giving them the tools and the
confidence they need to create digital experiences that result in
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with focus on ANDROID
for our developer experience team. This team primarily works with
advanced SDKs that are a critical component of experimentation
product suites. These SDKs power hundreds of millions of unique
user experiences including on-boarding flows, search algorithms,
pricing tests, and more. Our solution makes it easy for developers
to experiment across all channels (e.g. Web, Mobile, OTT, and
server-side) as well as use feature flags to control rollouts of
features in customers' applications.
This is one of the fastest growing products in our portfolio, and
your contribution and impact will help us dominate the market! You
will be integral in helping us build and grow the Platform. Our
engineers have the opportunity to master many languages and tech
stacks. This is a very exciting time to join fast growing company
and help shape this product's future.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and build SDKs that serve as the primary integration point
for developers with our product.
- Focus point on our Android SDK.
- You'll be working with the engineering and product team to
identify and contribute major features and enhancements to the SDK
- Collaborate with other members of the team to define consistent
and clear interfaces, abstractions and implementations of critical
- The SDK platform spans multiple programming languages and
technical stacks, providing an opportunity to learn and contribute
to many of them.
- This is a developer focused product, so you'll work closely with
our developer evangelists to identify ways to incorporate feedback
and make it more successful!
- Join and shape a fast-growing product line with the opportunity
to significantly impact key business goals for the company.
You will be successful in this role if:
- You have 5+ years of product development experience.
- You have 3+ years of Android specific engineering experience.
- Additional experience with any of the following technologies is a
- You are enthusiastic about learning new languages and enjoy
working in a technologically diverse environment.
- You have the ability to grow and help educate about your primary
languages across the team.
- You are open to using the right tool for the job, even if it is
one , with which you are unfamiliar.
- You are self-motivated and proactively create partnerships across
- You find satisfaction in being a force multiplier for your
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science or an equivalent
area of study.
Keywords: TalentBridge, Scranton , Android Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!