Assistant Manager, Innovation & Beauty Technology
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Assistant Manager Innovation & Beauty Tech
New York, New York
COTY is one of the worlds largest beauty companies with an iconic
portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, hair color
and styling, and skin and body care. COTY is the global leader in
fragrance, number two in professional hair color & styling, and
number three in color cosmetics. COTYs products are sold in over
150 countries around the world. COTY and its brands are committed
to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its
impact on the environment. For additional information about Coty
Inc., please visit www.coty.com .
About Global Digital o
The person will help support the future of Beauty for Coty, working
closely with the Senior Director and partnering with key
stakeholders from IT, Marketing, R&D, Countries, Supply,
Digital (Media, Content, D2C, Indirect Ecommerce, Social ommerce
and CRM) and HR. It is a highly transversal role.
Be a critical player in the companys digital transformation by
helping to implement and manage a services innovation roadmap. This
individual will assist the team to put in place the innovation
strategy and its adoption across the organization. He/She will use
also leverage resources internally and externally to deliver quick
results against specific problems or challenges. Empower the beauty
experience for consumers by supporting new services, new solutions
and reinventing beauty. Service will be put at the heart of
consumer engagement and the candidate will help set up this
proposition as a key differentiator. These services will have to be
addressed in an omnichannel angle (D2C, Social Networks, eRetail,
PPlayers, CRM and Retail) with full GDPR compliance.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities :
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist the team with the prioritization of beauty tech projects
and services, working in close partnership with the Digital Tech
team to ensure implementation
- Keep up with emerging online trends in the marketplace to
assist in developing customized programs
- Constantly scan the market and industry (and adjacent
industries) for new innovative beauty tech and services
- Support the team daily in all aspects of the business to ensure
operational efficiencies, clear communication between teams,
project reporting, education of and alignment with key
- You will support our teams collaboration with our
brands/Countries with the innovative services that will improve our
consumer experience and allow us to differentiate from our
This list is not exhaustive but will constitute key priorities for
- Omnichannel virtual try-on tools
- Omnichannel Skincare diagnosis + products recommendations
- Innovative Conversion enablers
- Chatbots. AI-based technology uses instant messaging to chat in
real-time, day or night, with your customers.
- Personalization. Put the personalization at the heart of Coty
value proposition (Engraving, bottle, formula).
- Visual Search. Visual search can take the user experience to a
totally new level (Google Lens, Pinterest Lens)
- Voice Search & Smart Speakers (Specially for fragrance and
- Augmented Reality (AR) & Immersive Technologies
- Online skincare consultation with an expert (live
- AR & OI immersive and interactive experiences in store/
Immersive multisensorial experience
- E-sampling strategy
- Fragrance in a self-expression world!
- Product recommendation
- Gift finder solution
- Ratings & reviews enhancement mechanisms
- Click to buy disruptive solutions
- Booking platform for beauty salon (CB brands)
- On-demand beauty at home
You will report into the Senior Director and work hand in hand with
the CDO team, CB & Lux Global Brand team, Countries, IT, HR, Supply
Chain and R&D.
What Youll Bring
A genuine passion for digital and new client facing technologies, a
deep knowledge of what omnichannel stands for and how consumer
experience constitutes a key differentiator
You are positive and highly constructive; you collaborate strongly
with internal and external partners to deliver your work. You are
able to see opportunities on how to improve current ways of
working. You are curious and like to combine data, influence and
communication to have an impact.
- Bachelors Degree preferably in business development,
communication or digital marketing
- 3+ years in beauty or FMCG experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have at least 3+ years in digital with a clear
understanding of the key pillars of digital (Ecomm, CRM, Content,
Earned & Owned)
- Knowledge and expertise around digital tools and analytics.
Strong understanding of business KPI
- You have the attitude that makes things happen!
- You are passionate, determinate and extremely enthusiast.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a strong ability to engage
- Results oriented
- Ready to learn, ready to laugh, ready to grow in your own
career as we build transformation together
- Strong communication and presentation skills to interact and
influence stakeholders and multi-functional team.
- Passion to innovate and disrupt the status quo.
- Problem-solving techniques; curious, team player; attention to
detail / good project management. You know how to translate complex
data into a key take outs with your analytical mindset.
- Project management: Organized and structured. You know how to
bring multiple projects to a successful end in given
- Agility & Passion to drive clarity: You dont get easily
stressed by a fluid environment, on the opposite, you get energized
by the opportunity to drive clarity for the team, you are quick to
adapt as new information becomes available.by Jobble
Keywords: Coty, Scranton , Assistant Manager, Innovation & Beauty Technology, IT / Software / Systems , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!