Company: Paragon Alpha - A Hedge Fund Talent Business
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client provides integrated front to back office services to
investment managers and financial institutions and is authorized
and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United
Kingdom. Service offering encompasses the full asset management
life-cycle, including Portfolio Management Technology, Risk
Services, Operations (Trade processing, Fund accounting and
Treasury Services), Compliance Support and Investor Relations
Services. With over 220 staff, and offices in London, Hong Kong,
New York, it is led by a team of highly experienced finance
professionals across multiple disciplines with a platform that is
considered an industry leader in trading analytics, risk analysis
and operational robustness.
- 3+ years Scala and/or Java.
- An exposure to trade lifecycle, OMS development and market data
- Experience onboarding new clients.
- Strong DevOps mindset.Qualifications:
- 3+ years of financial/clearinghouse industry experience.
- Bachelors or Masters degree.by Jobble
Keywords: Paragon Alpha - A Hedge Fund Talent Business, Scranton , Scala Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!