QA Software Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
DoinGud is an NFT ecosystem focused on inspiring creativity and
positive social impact.
We strive to be community-owned, governed, and curated, ensuring we
empower our creators, curators, collectors, and communities to tap
into sustainable income streams, creatively engage with their
patrons, and create lasting impact for the causes they care
About You And Us
We are here to inspire creativity and provide accessibility to this
new digital medium. We bring together communities, foster positive
impact, manifest opportunity, and remove barriers of entry to
inspire creativity and fuel passions.
The DoinGud team is full of proactive creators and hands-on
builders. We are currently in execution mode and are excited and
committed to providing an innovative, feature-rich, and accessible
ecosystem for our creators, partners, and collaborators.
Our team members embody our values and ethos, and we collaborate
with individuals who are:
- Kind, Mindful, & Ambitious
- Communicate Openly and Clearly
- Open to Learning, Teaching, and Sharing Knowledge
- Fast-Paced, Delivery-Oriented, and Participate in
- English Speaking
In the rapidly evolving and exciting NFT space, we are seeking
individuals who add unique flair, creative ideas, vibrant energy,
and technical wizardry to our team. We view ourselves as more of a
movement than a platform, and we are looking for like-minded
professionals to join us on this journey.
Initially you are part of the core team that is launching the
DoinGud protocol and in the future it will be managed as DAO.
- Developing, and executing test strategies for DoinGud
- Implementing QA processes
- 3+ years of quality assurance and test engineering
Skills & Knowledge:
- Functional tests (including unit and integration) integrated
- UI Automation --' Cypress
- API Testing: Jest
- Unit Testing : Jest / Enzyme
- Non Functional tests:
- Performance Testing: Jmeter and Datadog
- Security testing
- Code coverage & quality analysis
- Good Knowledge and Experience working on Blockchain/Web3
- Experience working with a remote team
- Be part of a movement. We strive for bold changes and envision
to make a big impact. Bring your passion, energy and creativity to
- Learn and grow. You get to continuously learn and develop your
- Be free. You have the freedom to set the time you are gonna
- Do good.
Keywords: DoinGud, Scranton , QA Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!