Senior Software Engineer, Home Loans
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Who We Are
We're building the future of real estate - today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of
thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate
agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether
that's finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or
ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its
platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate
transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
We pride ourselves on our company culture - but don't just take it
from us. We've been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes.
We're committed to diversity both internally and externally through
programs such as our Black Real Estate Agent Program with NAREB.
Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to
HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to
our shared success.
Who You Are
HomeLight is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our rapidly
growing Home Loans team. The Home Loans team is building the next
generation of mortgage software focused on empowering users with
data backed decisions that speeds up time to close. You likely have
experience building web applications, are interested in fintech,
are excited to work with Go, don't mind getting your hands dirty
with business logic, and enjoy architecting elegant solutions to
This role is open to remote applicants. We are a hybrid team with
over half of the Home Loans team members working remotely.
What You Will Do Here
- Write modular and maintainable code, complete with unit tests,
using Golang, Typescript and React.
- Provide technical leadership to the team through solution
analysis, technical design and code reviews.
- Develop in a fast paced environment where you will ship code to
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members including
Software Engineers, Designers and Product Managers as we
iteratively improve our products and systems.
- Build tools for internal customers to make mortgage operations
- Integrate with third party APIs that support our business.
- At least 5+ years of experience building web applications.
- A strong foundation in modern coding practices and the ability
to write quality, modular, maintainable, secure and testable
Bonus Points For
- Experience with one or more of the following: Go, SQL,
- Familiarity with the Amazon AWS ecosystem and Heroku
Keywords: HomeLight, Scranton , Senior Software Engineer, Home Loans, IT / Software / Systems , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!