Associate Developer (Remote)
Company: Benco Dental Supply Co.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Associate Developer at Benco Dental
At Benco Dental, our company is our family, and we are looking for
a new addition to assist us in Driving Dentistry Forward. Please
review the description below carefully to ensure that this position
is the perfect match for you!
Whats in it for YOU?
* Excellent Compensation Packages
* Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Effective on Day 1
* 401k Package, Paid Time Off Program, and Profit Sharing
* Flexible/At Home Working Options
* Associate Discounts and Community Giveback Programs
* College Tuition Savings Program
* Caring Family Culture Toward all Associates
* Certified as a FORTUNE Great Place to Work
* Opportunities to join resource groups that promote Diversity,
Equity, and Inclusion
* Family owned for 90+ years
Responsible for developing code and software as per specifications,
both new code and modifications to existing code; troubleshooting
and resolving issues with code; documenting changes; training users
on changes as appropriate.
Do YOU Possess These Skills and Attributes?
* Understanding of object-oriented programming (C#, Java,
* Understanding of front-end web development (HTML, CSS, JS)
* Ability to communicate clearly, persuasively and effectively both
verbally and written (in English)
* Good organizational skills
* Collaborative team player
* Ability to problem solve
* Positive attitude, entrepreneurial spirit
Do These Responsibilities Interest YOU?
* Effectively develops code and software as per specifications.
* Tests software that has been created or modified.
* Documents changes to software.
* Demonstrates good oral and written communication skills and
* Effectively trains appropriate personnel on newly developed or
* Troubleshoots and debugs software.
* Consistently & effectively updates ALM tool with appropriate
comments to track work progress
* Performs Code Reviews for other team members.
* Breaks down work into estimable pieces and delivers accurate and
consistent difficulty estimates.
* Works as an effective team member and works to improve team
* Understands ITs role in helping Benco realize its mission.
Do YOU Meet These Requirements?
* Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, or equivalent concentration of study
* Experience: 0-2 years of hands on technical application
Who We Are: Its our Mission to Drive Dentistry Forward
Benco Dental, the largest privately owned, full-service dental
distributor in the United States, has remained in the family since
1930a family that now includes our more than 30,000 customers and
over 1,400 associates in the 48 contiguous states.
We provide more supply and equipment options than any other
full-service distributor, an offering enhanced by a comprehensive
suite of services, including office design, equipment repair,
practice coaching, financing and project management, wealth
management and dental-specific technology solutions. These services
are supported by over 400 professionally trained sales
representatives and 300 factory-trained service technicians who
begin every task by asking What does the customer want?
If you enjoy working for a progressive company, who is committed to
diversity in our workforce, who values all customers and
associates, who also provides the opportunity for growth and
development- we encourage you to learn more about our Benco family.
We are looking for driven professionals who want to play a key role
in our future success, while making a positive impact within our
industry. Thank you for your interest in Benco Dental. We look
forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: Benco Dental Supply Co., Scranton , Associate Developer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Pittston, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!