Test Engineering Technical Specialist - 2nd Shift - Greene, NY
Company: The Raymond Corporation
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job Title - Test Engineering Technical Specialist - 2nd Shift -
Greene, NYAbout our company:The Raymond Corporation is a division
of the Toyota Industries Corporation. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, innovation and growth.
Our Associates are the foundation of our continued success. If
you're innovative and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us.About our team:The Engineering
Test Lab performs tests on hardware and software changes, across
the entire Raymond product line, prior to customer release. - We
support Reliability, Engineering, Marketing, and
Manufacturing.About the position:We're looking for a 2nd shift Test
Engineering Technical Specialist at our location in Greene. You
- Work on the full portfolio of Raymond products to support
testing of new product development and product health
- Assist engineers by assuming responsibility for the completion
of routine tests.
- Set up, operate and drive test equipment, vehicles, prototypes,
fixtures or products for standard tests as well as new and unusual
- Assemble, repair, and run equipment for new or non-routine
- Test products and equipment from verbal and written
- Resolve routine questions and problems.
- Process and report data following defined methods, including
the use of spreadsheets, graphs, and formal written reports and
- Extract engineering and manufacturing data from various
prescribed and non-standardized sources both internal and external
to the company.
- Communicate test results to other test engineering technical
specialists, designers, engineers, or managers with an approach
that supports and develops teamwork and the timely completion of
- Analyze and interpret data and make recommendations.
- Provide guidance to other technical specialists in areas of
- Understand fundamentals of 2S/5S and is a leader in its
- Perform other tasks as directed.
- Function as both an individual in isolated tasks and as a
member of a team.About the schedule:This position is 2nd shift and
will work 3:00 p.m.- 11:30 p.m. About you:
- 2+ years of experience in a test engineering lab
- Broad experience working on non-standard assignments.It would
be great if you had:
- Proficiency with specialized test equipment, computer training,
AutoCAD, PCAD, Pro Engineer Software, gages, meters, and hand
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills in order to interpret and present data
and make recommendations.
- Experience reading engineering drawings.
- Understanding of principles of electronics, hydraulics, and
engineering or manufacturing processes. About the total
compensation package:Wage- -Starting rate of pay for this position
is expected to be $17.00-$25.66 per hour depending on
qualifications of selected candidate.Benefits - We recognize the
value of a comprehensive benefits program for our employees and
work tirelessly to make sure our package meets the needs of our
employees and their families. Eligible employees can elect and
participate in a variety of benefits including:
- Medical and Rx Plan options
- Dental and Vision Plan options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for medical and dependent
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident, Critical Illness, and Indemnity Insurance
- ID Theft Protection
- Comprehensive 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Plan based on annual profitability
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal & Volunteer Time
- Company Paid HolidaysTuition Aid Program
Keywords: The Raymond Corporation, Scranton , Test Engineering Technical Specialist - 2nd Shift - Greene, NY, IT / Software / Systems , Vestal, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!