Company: Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest (Allentown, Pa.
Location: Dickson City
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Provides direct patient care, including treatments and diagnostic
studies as directed by a Registered Nurse. Provides other support
services, dictated by patient needs, as a care delivery team
member. Utilizes effective and appropriate communication styles.
Supports unit and hospital goals and objectives.
Education - Required:
- Must be 18 years old or older
Education - Preferred:
- High School Diploma/GED Must be 18 years old or older
Experience - Required:
- Six months recent experience in direct provision of patient
care activities, including treatments and/or diagnostic studies.
- Successful completion of LVHN's inexperienced technical partner
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Required:
- Ability to follow direction and provide accurate
- Attainment and maintenance of unit-specific
- Ability to organize and prioritize assignments in the delivery
of patient care.
- Basic computer skills.
Certifications - Required:
- Health ServicesBCLS - Basic Life Support upon completion of
orientation within 180 Days
- Successful completion of orientation.
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest (Allentown, Pa., Scranton , Technical Partner, IT / Software / Systems , Dickson City, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!