Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Pay Range $ 27hr - $ 30hr
- Responsible for designing, developing, and updating required
- Responsible for technical writing/editing for all types of
documentation produced within a modern software development
- Utilize knowledge of word processing software, strong writing
and analytical skills to document software capabilities and
- Document programming standards and procedures.
- Track and review change control documentation.
- Assist with the editing of quality documents (SOP's,
guidelines, validation master plans, etc.) to ensure compliance
with regulatory requirements.
- Must be able to work quickly with a high degree of
- Must possess sound interpersonal and information gathering
skills, be able to relate well to others at all levels throughout
the organization and have the ability to work in a team
environment, effectively interacting with others.
- Review current documents- incorporate comments from the
- Navigate through client Geode+ system utilizing current
- Notify manager of workflow status and issues.
- Incorporate comments from team members and provide status to
manager on review and approval workflow.
- Follow up with team members on comments.
- Technical writing abilities and good time management.
- Strong root cause analysis skills with experience regarding
- Be able to establish working relationships with other support
and production areas in order to gather all the necessary
- Must be proficient in Geode with a working knowledge of
templates, workflows and approval process.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Interact well with a diverse group of individuals.
- Self-motivated and willing to be proactive in resolving
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- University graduates preferred.
- Secondary Education diploma a requirement.
- 0 - 3 Years Experience.
- 3-5 years of technical writing (authoring operational
procedures and execution records).
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, Visio and Adobe.
- Bachelors degree is preferred however not required.
- Experience in Pharma is preferred.
- The candidate will need to be well organized and have great
- Covid Vaccination is required.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Scranton , Technical Writer, IT / Software / Systems , Swiftwater, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...