Computer Network Analyst
Company: The AZEK Company
Posted on: November 11, 2019
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide best-in-class technical support across
the enterprise in the areas of network infrastructure,
cybersecurity, application, hardware, and server. Also provide
support of Microsoft O365 enterprise collaboration services; and
support of manufacturing related technology solutions including
thin client terminals, barcode label printers and wireless
scanners. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS IT Services & Operations
- Responsible for installation, configuration and ongoing support
of the company network; LAN, WLAN, Cybersecurity and all related
- Responsible for enterprise wide collaboration tools including
VoIP and Video-conferencing.
- Support the IT Change Request process to acquire, configure,
and install hardware and software for new network access requests
and configuration changes to production systems.
- Perform functions of System and Technical Support roles as
- Assist and support in the design, planning, implementation, and
maintenance of the computing infrastructure that supports the
- Provide elevated support and issue resolution as required
after-hours and on weekends.
- Assist and support in root cause analysis process for all
infrastructure and security related incidents.
Solutions Delivery & Project Management
- Support and collaborate with the program management office to
effectively deliver best in class technology capabilities.
- Assist the Director, Infrastructure Services in development and
maintenance of project methodologies and processes that ensure the
most effective delivery of new solutions that meet time, cost and
quality expectations. This includes resource utilization processes,
project controls and vendor selection, and project management
Cybersecurity, Governance, Risk Management & Compliance
- Support a comprehensive enterprise cybersecurity program to
ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of relevant
- Assist and support in the establishment and implementation of
ITIL/ISO/NIST based service management framework.
- Administer technical security standards, as well as a suite of
services and tools to address and mitigate cybersecurity risk.
Leadership & Management
- Work with the Director, Infrastructure Services to assist in
the development of the vision, communicate the plan, and hold teams
- Operate in a direct, transparent and data-driven fashion, be an
effective communicator and forge strong day-to-day working
relationships. POSITION PROFILE:
Education: Associate Degree or higher is required in Computer
Science, Information Systems, Engineering, related field, or
equivalent experience. Cisco CCENT Certification recommended. CCNA
Wireless and Security desirable.
Experience: 3 or more years of work experience in enterprise IT
network administration- manufacturing background preferred.
- Strong analytic skills and system abilities to understand
business and technology impact.
- Experience Administering, maintaining and troubleshooting Cisco
switches, routers, firewalls and wireless in a manufacturing
- Must be able to work well in a dynamic, fast paced
- Good organization and time management skills required.
- Have functional knowledge to provide backup for System and
Technical Support duties as required; work with IS team when needed
and mandatory participation in Disaster Recovery.
Computer Skills: Fundamental knowledge and skill to install,
operate and troubleshoot an enterprise multisite network utilizing
Cisco solutions. Advanced knowledge of networking for data center,
security, voice/video and wireless. Fundamental skills with
virtualization platforms such as VMWare and Citrix.
Keywords: The AZEK Company, Scranton , Computer Network Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!