Senior Corporate Counsel- M&A
Company: HCL Technologies
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Title: Corporate Counsel, M&ALocation: United States -
remote/Preferable - Cary/Frisco/SunnyvaleExperience: 7-10 yrs
HCL America is looking to add a dynamic lawyer to its legal team as
Corporate Counsel, M&A to help lead the Company's mergers and
acquisition practices. This position will report to the General
Counsel. In this role, you will advance our corporate governance
work and strategic ecosystem by providing legal support on variety
of matters including M&A, capital markets, governance,
regulatory, compliance, and other corporate matters.We are seeking
a highly motivated, smart, and dynamic lawyer with M&A
experience and excellent business judgment.Job Responsibilities:--
Partner with the corporate development team and other
cross-functional groups, including Finance, Tax, Business, and HR
as the legal lead, working directly with the General Counsel, on
strategic transactions (acquisition, partnership, divestiture, and
investment) throughout all stages, including NDAs, deal
structuring, term sheets and LOIs, due diligence, drafting and
negotiation of definitive agreements, signing/closing and post-deal
integration (including on-going compliance matters).-- Draft and
help prepare M&A related board and committee meeting
materials.-- Work on regulatory compliance issues including HSR
filing, CFIUS filings, and governmental responses.-- Drive
continuous improvements, scalability and operational excellence in
deal processes and execution.-- Work collaboratively and
responsively with a broad range of colleagues and stakeholders, and
develop trusted relationships to facilitate a coordinated team
approach.-- Assist with whatever legal work needs doing, whenever
it needs to be done.-- Manage and partner with outside counsel, as
needed.-- Aid in the drafting and review of a wide variety of
complex commercial contracts.-- Support special projects, including
- J.D. from an ABA accredited law school (or foreign
- Licensed US attorney with membership in at least 1 state bar
(preferably CA), with good standing.
- 7+ years of law firm and/or in-house with experience focused on
M&A and general corporate matters.
- A growth mindset with flexibility and desire to work on a
variety of legal matters, learn and have a meaningful impact.
- Excellent judgment and communication skills, with a strong
attention to detail.
- Action and results-oriented, with ability to adapt quickly to
new surroundings and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workloads to meet deadlines in
a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Reliable and collaborative team-player.
- Flexibility to assist the legal department in its activities
and its mission as needs arise.
- Experience with technology companies preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours with team members in India and
across the globe.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves (no job too big, no job too
small) and collaborate cross functionality. -
If you want to know more about HCL Technologies, please visit .
Please share your updated resumes at
Keywords: HCL Technologies, Scranton , Senior Corporate Counsel- M&A, Legal , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!