Company: Christian Child Cares
Posted on: August 1, 2020
Job Summary Are 'immaculate' and 'well-kept' two of your
favorite words? Are you known as the neat freak among your circle
of friends? If so, you may be well-suited to become our next
janitor. Our company will rely on you to provide our guests and
employees with a spotless interior and exterior atmosphere where
everything is well-ordered. You'll become a critical component of
upholding our company culture and image all while helping us to
look and feel our absolute best through the ambiance of our office.
You provide us with superior housekeeping and janitorial skills and
we'll provide you with a generous benefits package, paid time off,
and a competitive salary. When you become part of our team, we'll
be sure to take just as good care of you as you do of us. Job
- Clean and maintain designated spaces both inside and outside of
the facility on a daily basis, which includes the lobby, restrooms,
offices, classrooms, entrance, and public areas.
- Dust, vacuum, sweep, mop, polish, shampoo carpets, wash windows
and empty trash on a daily basis, and wax floors on a weekly
- Report maintenance issues as soon as they come to your
attention and help create a maintenance schedule for office
equipment and fixtures.
- Maintain and stock supply rooms and bathrooms as needed.
- Check for potential safety issues in all public areas on a
daily basis and bring them to the attention of the office
- Make sure all doors, windows, entrances, and exits are securely
closed and locked when you're the last person to leave the
- When necessary, remove debris, leaves, snow, and other
obstructions from company grounds.
- Come to work with a great attitude and a sparkling smile! Job
Skills & Qualifications Required
- A sense of hospitality, integrity, pride in your work and a
love for cleanliness and organization
- Extreme attention to the smallest detail
- Initiative to take on tasks without being told and without
being monitored Preferred
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Knowledge of the latest OSHA safety regulations
About the Company
Christian Child Cares is open 24 hours Monday through Friday,
Saturdays till 10 p.m Vision: Foster Children's Strengths through
Loving Care Mission: Provide children with a safe and loving
environment to nurture their dreams and talents, so they would live
a meaningful life Christian Child Cares gives working parents peace
of mind by providing a safe, nurturing environment for children to
learn, play & grow. We are a licensed child care center in
Scranton, PA. Dedicated to love, laughter & life.
Keywords: Christian Child Cares, Scranton , Custodian, Other , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!