Posted on: February 22, 2021
Ironside is seeking intelligent, passionate and driven
individuals to join the ranks of their renowned Sales team. The
candidate will be expected to develop and generate new partnerships
for Ironside's consulting and software services to a broad range of
high-profile clients that range from start-ups to Fortune 100.
The main focus entails generating new business, growing a
territory, and assisting clients with support during all stages of
the sale. The individual will be expected to work with clients
across multiple markets and industries often playing several
different roles within a project lifecycle. Your Contributions:
- Substantial Business Development and Demand Generation
- Selling Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics,
Information Management, and Performance Management Solutions to
Accounts in the NY region.
- Meeting with and managing clients through account maintenance
- Learning new technologies.
- Defining and implementing strategies to grow Ironside's market
position, as well as software, training, and services revenue.
- Responsible for administrative tasks such as entering in
opportunities into IBM preferred system within timely manner.
- Participation in weekly sales calls with sales team.
- Participating in expansion and growth of the company.
- Regional travel to client sites.
- Planning for and participating in marketing / demand generation
events on behalf of company.Your Proven Track Record:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in an outside sales role.
- Working knowledge of IBM Business Analytics Suite.
- Enterprise Account experience highly preferred.
- Individual must be able to work independently while building a
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and
oral/written communication skills.
- Regional travel required.The Ironside Edge:
- The opportunity to join and grow an ever expanding professional
network of high profile clients and reputable colleagues.
- A passionate and approachable leadership team that encourages
an entrepreneurial frame of mind and welcomes contribution to
business development from all members of the team.
- A challenging, dynamic and rewarding work environment which
fosters rapid professional growth in a space that is at the
forefront of information technology.
- An unparalleled opportunity to gain in depth operational
experience across a variety of industries and organizational
- The opportunity to explore and put into practice cutting edge
technology on a regular basis.
- An incentivized development program that enhances your skill
set with professional training and certifications.
- Competitive merit-based compensation and bonus packages that
rapidly reward passionate and driven team members.
- Small company culture, with big company benefits: 4 Weeks PTO
(5 Weeks after 5 Years), PPO, Dental, Life, Vision, FSA, 401(k)
with matching funds.
- A work hard/play hard, familial culture that loves to get
together whenever we can for great food (and drink), sporting
events, etc. We are equal parts passionate about our people and our
work and we like to enjoy ourselves both in and out of the
office.About Ironside:At Ironside, we dive deep into clients' core
business challenges, emerging with new insights into how we can
leverage the power of business analytics to help move companies
further and faster toward their goals.Our expertise in business
intelligence, performance management, predictive analytics,
information management, big data, and more only becomes meaningful
when brought into careful alignment with where a business stands
today and where it means to be tomorrow. Our goal is to use the
power of business analytics to propel businesses forward and
upward, until they break through to a new way of looking at their
industry, the world, and their place in both. It's a lofty way of
thinking. One that has helped us make new inroads in our industry,
and our clients in theirs.
Keywords: Ironside, Scranton , Account Executive, Other , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!