Payment Solutions Architect
Posted on: February 24, 2021
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and
consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC,
Disney, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life
easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted
Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are
the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in
building the future and we are looking for growth-minded,
unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the
You will thrive here if: You can operate in a fast-paced, dynamic
environmentYou can build partnerships that move our business
forwardYou build code that is simple, understandable, and clean You
see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow You
believe data-driven decision making is the normYou relate to our
core principles (link) and want to work with Conversational AI
In this role you will:Consult with customers implementing
LivePerson payments and commerce solutions
- Interface with customers to understand their business and
- Design pragmatic technical solutions to meet customer payment
and commerce integration requirements
- Answer deep detailed technical questions on LivePerson payments
and commerce products, offerings, solution architecture and
- Present recommendations to technical teams at both an engineer
and management level.
- Synthesize product needs from customers to influence product
Be a integral part of Prominent Solutions Oriented Innovation Team
- Be an expert and technical thought leader in Live Person's
payment and commerce capability.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge and expertise on all LivePerson
products and offerings.
- Engage with brands, internal teams, Developers and prospects to
shape product ideas and contribute to the development of new
innovative product ideas, productized solutions and use cases.
- Become an expert in prominent eCommerce, and Order Management
Consult within the Field Organization
- Demonstrate product proficiency, technical expertise,
leadership and mentoring to the extended account team members and
other teams with the field org.
- Provide guidance and support through presentations, solution
designs, proofs of concept to internal teams.
- Create integration guides and other knowledge assets for common
Your qualifications are:
- 3+ years' experience of overall IT system architecture, design,
development, deployment experience.
- Proven hands-on experience leading, architecting, designing,
and implementing large-scale, high-availability integration
- Demonstrated knowledge of eCommerce and/or payment systems;
working knowledge of PCI a bonus
- Demonstrated knowledge of broad enterprise architecture
concepts, disciplines, and capabilities
- Meaningful experience demonstrating business value realized
from leading use of technology.
- Proven experience with messaging, voice, bot and/or B2C
- Strong business acumen that can articulate technical concepts
to an executive audience.
- Must be comfortable with REST/JSON and enterprise integration
- Proven track record of successfully delivering technical
projects with Enterprise level clients.
- Significant experience working as part of a team environment.
Each project will require that you work as part of a close knit
team of professionals to achieve the desired results.
- Ability and comfort to present to a technical and business
Why you'll love working here:LivePerson was named to Fast Company's
World's most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial
Intelligence category. We offer top tier tech & data science
colleagues, along with opportunities to push your own limits. We
embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you'll
have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the
globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do
their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be
an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care
leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital
status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental
disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and
ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of
criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Keywords: LivePerson, Scranton , Payment Solutions Architect, Other , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!