Company: JUV Consulting
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Time Commitment 15-20 hours/week
Location New York, NY (must be able to work in-person)
About JUV JUV Consulting is a Generation Z marketing consultancy
that works with clients to help them better reach young people. JUV
has worked with over 20 Fortune 500 companies, has been profiled by
sources such as the New York Times, and has established full-time
offices across the tri-state area. We co-create campaigns,
products, and ideas that actually resonate with our generation
through providing research, strategy, and implementational
services. We are a purpose-driven company led by young people that
are fundamentally disrupting the marketplace by empowering
Generation Z with a seat at the table. We are really proud to do
the work that we do (and we have a blast doing it). We do
everything from major research studies to full-scale marketing
planning to influencer marketing at JUV -- and we are growing every
single day as one of the most exciting start-ups in the space
(Forbes Best Startup Employers of 2020).
We are looking for someone who is jaw-droppingly organized. If you
are obsessed with color-coding, meeting wonderful humans, and
keeping a perfect to-do list, then this job is for you JUV is
looking for a personal assistant who is hardworking,
detail-oriented, driven, and loves working with people. This role
will need someone who has the ability to handle multiple long-term
and short-term projects, meet deadlines, and provide daily
administrative and project support to the Chief Executive Officer.
Reporting directly to our CEO, this individual must love to take
initiative and must commit to being 5 steps ahead of the game. Our
company is constantly growing and on the move, we need someone that
will tie together all the loose ends that are left. The PA must be
comfortable handling and filing sensitive client and personnel
information on a daily basis. Although this role is part-time,
there is potential to grow.
We are far less concerned about what school you went to, what your
GPA is/was, or if you have a certain number of years of experience
in a certain sector. We are far more concerned with you who are as
a person, how you will be able to excel in this role, and if your
passions align with this role. Essentially, we are looking
- Someone who gets giddy at the thought of color-coding calendars
to make them perfectly neat.
- Someone who is passionate about the power of young people.
- Someone who loves stalking random niche accounts on
- Someone who has some graphic/aesthetic abilities in terms of
making decks/basic graphics.
- Someone who knows how to use Google Drive well - Google
Spreadsheets are our best friend.
- Someone who will challenge us to all work better/smarter.
- Someone who knows -internet-.
- Someone who can write, speak and communicate with ease.
- Someone who wants to work hard to build JUV.
- Someone who loves working with new people every day.
- Somebody we can trust with all the details that make our
company move forward.
Responsibilities The consistent responsibilities for the PA will
include, but are not limited to
- Supporting the CEO by scheduling calls, managing calendars, and
organizing emails, client lists, and important documents.
- Support the CEO in all Ad Hoc administrative tasks.
- Providing general administrative support to the team including
scheduling internal and client meetings, reserving space, making
travel arrangements, and managing the office space.
- Mail all outgoing JUV mail/packages and check mailroom/packages
- Helping the JUV team prepare for client and internal meetings,
creating meeting agendas, and recording detailed minutes from the
- Assist with printing, faxing, and scanning vital client and
- Coordinating meetings, events, retreats, and other relevant
- Maintaining and organizing all shared drives, documents, and
- Keep the JUV team organized and on task for all projects.
Flexible scheduling, work-from-home balance, opportunity to work
with key stakeholders in marketing and immense opportunity to
Keywords: JUV Consulting, Scranton , Personal Assistant, Other , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!