EVS Tech / Full time - South Wilkes-Barre
Company: Galt Foundation
Location: Wilkes Barre
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Galt Foundation is a non-profit staffing agency. We place
candidates in temporary, contract and long-term assignments working
for Government Entities (State, City, County, Metro, etc.)
We are working towards a future in which every person with
disability can live a productive life in the community of their
choice - where each person can contribute and all of us are
enriched by the experience.
Hourly wage for this position is $12.00 an hour.
Schedule Working 5 days a week, rotating weekends, and holidays
Excellent Attendance is Required!
The purpose of these positions is to perform housekeeping,
custodial, and janitorial floor care tasks while helping keep
things running for the patients and hospital.
- Outstanding attendance
- Reliable transportation
- Clean patient rooms, waiting rooms, nursing stations public
restrooms and specialty areas
- Mop Floors
- Clean general areas of the hospital
- Changing of linens
- Trash Collections
- Other basic cleaning duties as needed
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, lift 50lbs, carry and
pushcarts that are 100lbs-500lbs
- Work under various temperature conditions
- Must be able to tolerate working with cleaning chemicals
- Must tolerate the associated visual, auditory and scents
associated with providing all kinds of medical and surgical care
(Blood and other bodily fluids)
- Must be 18 years or older
- Maintain good attendance when scheduled
- Follow all work procedures as trained
- Follow all safety procedures
- Follow respectful workplace guidelines
- *You are required to participate in a background check *
Why work for Galt?
- Sick and vacation time accrual
- Health insurance
Galt Foundation is a non-profit staffing agency. We are working
toward a future in which every person with disabilities can live a
productive life in the community of their choice - where each
person can contribute and all of us are enriched by the
We give first priority in hiring to individuals with verifiable
conditions, including ongoing medical, physical and psychological
conditions. Some condition examples may include:
- Psychological conditions: Depression, Anxiety, ADHD, PTSD,
Learning disorders, etc.
- Medical conditions: Cancer, Diabetes, MS, etc.
- Physical conditions: Hearing impairments, Back injuries,
The Job Application Process
As an employer of people with disabilities, we understand
assistance or accommodations may be required throughout your job
application process. While we utilize online forms and electronic
signatures throughout our online application and on boarding
process, should you need to complete intake paperwork in-person at
a Galt Foundation office, you may indicate so by checking the
"Accommodation Requested" box in the job application. If you do not
require in-person intake assistance, after you complete this online
job application, you will receive an email with next steps.
Note: all job applications may take up to five (5) business days to
process. This ensures we create equal opportunity for those that
need or do not need in-person intake assistance.
About Galt Foundation
We provide, promote, and expand employment opportunities for
individuals with disabilities. Founded in 1998, Galt Foundation is
a social enterprise that provides temporary staffing services in
Oklahoma, Oregon, and Pennsylvania.
We believe in the win-win. We match great organizations with loyal
and motivated employees. Our experienced and skilled staff help
organizations live their highest values while driving their
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Galt Foundation, Scranton , EVS Tech / Full time - South Wilkes-Barre, Other , Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!