Posted on: April 10, 2021
Journey is the leading mental health solution for modern companies.
Rooted in live group learning, peer support and proactive health,
Journey provides the most engaging, cost-effective way to reduce
turnover, tackle burnout, and help employees live happier,
We work with care and intention to create a company with the
- Safe & Caring. We are an emotionally safe environment where you
can show up authentically and bring your whole self to work. You
are safe to take risks, be vulnerable, be silly, and make
- Transparent. We trust you and our business information is
shared openly. Similarly, we expect you to be upfront and candid,
and say it like it is. Through open, compassionate feedback, we can
grow as individuals and as a team.
- Ownership & Initiative. Do as you say. Hold yourself and others
accountable. Through this, we will achieve our goals and our
- Growth-Oriented. Never stop learning and improving. We believe
in continuous growth and we will do our part to help you both
personally and professionally.
- Fun. We have fun together and don't take ourselves too
seriously. Life is short so let's enjoy the journey together!
- Customer-Obsessed. We care deeply about our clients, we
intently listen to their needs and do all we can to exceed their
expectations so they may live happier, healthier lives.
You will be responsible for
- Full-cycle sales with responsibility for building and
maintaining a pipeline of prospective deals
- Evaluating opportunities to formulate deal strategies to close
- Delivering program demos, provide insightful technical answers,
and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Journey's
- Working directly with Journey's Sales Development Team to book
- Working cross functionally to align revenue with company goals,
processes and initiatives
- Finding comfort in working in a fast-paced startup
- Leading by example through perseverance, humility, and
initiativeBelieving no task is too small, and no task is too
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably selling solutions to
- Experience working at a startup is a must
- B2B experience required, selling solutions (SaaS) to decision
makers and executives
- Consistent over achievement in quota and revenue goals, with a
strong work ethic
- Self-motivated and self-driven to achieve results
- A proven ability to navigate multiple stakeholders within
complex organizations, while interfacing with senior level
executives in the C-Suite, preferably to CEOs, CFOs and/or
- Excellent communication, relationship, presentation and time
- Display both a high EQ & high IQ
- Experience using a CRM (Salesforce preferred) in order to
maintain accurate information and improve forecasting
- Selling a product that actually improves the lives of others in
a meaningful way.
- Working with an awesome team of smart, motivated and happy
people who like to have fun.
- We are a remote company. Where you live is where we are
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. Journey contributes to a
portion of the medical insurance premium, provided through
- Vacation Days. Team members receive 3 weeks of paid vacation
and unlimited unpaid personal days off.
- Wisdom Money. Team members receive $1,000 per year to spend on
personal development activities, such as meditation classes and
retreats, as they see fit.
- Complimentary Journey Classes & Courses. Team members can
participate in an unlimited number of Journey classes and
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Journey, we aim to foster a workplace free from discrimination.
We believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and
backgrounds lead to a better environment for our people and a
better product for our clients. We welcome everyone, no matter
where you are from, and the more diverse we are, the more unified
our ability to ensure respectful connections all around the
Keywords: Journey, Scranton , Account Executive, Other , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!