Business Development Representative
Posted on: April 10, 2021
At illumis, we're building a platform for public data access. We
integrate data from thousands of public records data sources (e.g.
balkanized government data like business registrations and
licenses, contract data, political contribution and lobbying
records and much more) and make it easily accessible and actionable
for our customers - which include some of the world's largest
largest financial institutions, media organizations, and political
organizations and campaigns. They rely on our platform to provide
them with the information they need to know, when they need to know
it. We are looking for a talented and tenacious individual to join
our team and work on the front lines of our business development
As a business development representative, your job is to identify
leads and engage accounts in the industries we serve - principally
financial services, but other sectors as well. You will play an
essential role in creating market awareness, identifying
prospective customers, qualifying leads and generating new business
for the company. The ideal candidate for this role is creative,
competitive, organized, and most comfortable when hustling. You are
an ambitious, results driven team player and you're the kind of
person who thrives on exceeding goals and expectations.
In this role, you'll
- Build sales processes Increase efficacy and efficiency as one
of our early business development hires.
- Identify Leads Research and develop new strategies for engaging
potential customer accounts in the industries we serve.
- Set and Meet Daily, Weekly, and Quarterly Goals Help build out
a robust pipeline and create goals that hold you accountable and
motivate you day-to-day.
- Maintain diligent records Manage and update data in our CRM to
ensure we have reliable data to help guide decision making.
- Manage follow-ups Work with the sales team to manage leads and
What We're Looking For In a Team Member
- You get the job done, regardless of the obstacles
- You are always curious and excited to learn new things
- Strong written and oral communication skills and interpersonal
- Entrepreneurial mindset. You'll be growing company revenue at a
young but growing company, so you'll need to hit the ground running
and take ownership over your work
- Comfortable communicating with dozens of leads each day, while
tracking and maintaining accurate records
- 1+ years of equivalent experience with a SaaS/Enterprise
software technology vendor, or applicable online research
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, this role will start-off
remote but will move into a NYC-based office as conditions
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We value diverse
opinions, backgrounds and experiences, and are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age,
citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran
- Full health, dental, & vision
- Remote friendly
- Flexible leave policy
- Commuter benefits
- Virtual team happy hours!
Keywords: illumis, Scranton , Business Development Representative, Other , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!