Electronic Attack Systems Engineer
Company: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Posted on: June 10, 2021
We are seeking a mid-career Electronic Attack (EA) Systems
Engineering role within the Lockheed Martin Advanced Airborne
Electronic Warfare (A2EW) organization supporting government
airborne platforms. In general, the tasks involved in this position
are highly technical and focused on electronic warfare; RF emitters
and antennas, their use and limitations; and the computing systems
that are used in this domain.
General tasks may include:
- Project lead for a small team of Systems Engineers
- Development of EA Techniques / EW solutions to counter current
and emerging threats to airborne platforms
- Reviews, develops and documents system level operational
concepts and requirements
- Develops and analyzes EA algorithms
- Performs subsystem/system level integration and test of EA
- Performs lab debug and analysis of EA system issues
- Verifies and validates complex system designs
- Supports proposal development activities
Lockheed Martin Owego provides Electronic Warfare Systems
Engineering expertise for a wide variety of airborne platforms used
by the Department of Defense and International military customers.
The Owego campus has over 45 years supporting EW development with
over 3000 systems developed and fielded Worldwide.
Owego, New York is located about 200 miles northwest of New York
City and about 75 miles south of Syracuse New York. Owego sits just
north of the border with Pennsylvania and is part of what's known
as the Southern Tier" section of New York State. The region is home
to Binghamton University and Cornell University. Niagara Falls,
NYC, & Philadelphia are all within a few hours' drive from Owego.
Rolling hillsides, historic homes, quaint country shops, riverside
restaurants, unique farm tours, fabulous festivals and a beautiful
river make this region a great place to live.
- Electronic Attack (EA) subsystem/system development and
- EA technique development
- EA simulation tool familiarization
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in MATLAB, C++ or Python
- Strong communication skills required for interfacing with
customers and users
- Minimum of Secret with an investigation within the last 5
Keywords: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Scranton , Electronic Attack Systems Engineer, Other , Owego, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!