This is a full-time, 100% nocturnist position.
The ICU is closed, and there are no procedures required.
Our hospitalist team provides inpatient internal medicine care
within the hospital setting, including admitting patients,
performing physical exams, ordering tests, diagnosing, performing
hospital rounds and planning for discharge.
Follow all established policies for maintenance and signing of
Contribute to the achievement of department goals and adhere to
policies, procedures, and quality and safety standards.
Submit accurate and timely charges for all professional services
- Graduate of an accredited Acute Care Nurse Practitioner or
Physician Assistant Program
- Minimum of 18 months acute experience in hospitalist or similar
position as an advanced practice provider.
- Active state license, American Heart Association CPR
Certification, DEA License, state Controlled Substance
- Strong inpatient skill set
- Quality-focused team player
- Experience working with advanced practice providers
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving
- Ability to function effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional patient care
ABOUT US - ADFINITAS HEALTH
Adfinitas Health is a rapidly growing and multispecialty medical
practice. Founded in 2007, we are a physician-owned and managed
company, providing high-quality, cost-effective clinical management
services across the full continuum of care in hospitals, critical
care and post-acute facilities.
We recruit and train the best and brightest medical
professionals and offer career advancement, leadership training and
education, and the ability to practice at the top of one's license.
Our physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are
supported by a dedicated team of business professional to ensure
that the administrative and operational components of care are
properly managed - allowing our providers to focus on patient care
and quality improvement.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ADFINITAS
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Comprehensive benefits including Health, dental, vision, CME,
401k, ST/LT disability and life insurance
- Leadership and training programs available
- Malpractice insurance with tail, 100% company paid
- Cross-training opportunities
- Incentives for improved productivity and quality care
- Manageable caseloads
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Recognition of service outside of work
MOSES TAYLOR HOSPITAL, 700 QUINCY AVENUE, SCRANTON, PA
- Flexible block schedule
- Average Daily Census: 15-17 Daily Coverage: Team of 3
- Night Coverage: 1 provider
- EMR: Cerner
- ICU: Managed by intensivists
- Procedures/Vents: None
- Subspecialty support: Excellent
Ranked #7 in Best Places to Live in Pennsylvania by US News &
World Report, Scranton's low crime rate and low cost of living make
it a popular place for families, while the vital, healthy downtown
is a magnet for millennials. The active social scene features an
abundance of engaging art and music events, while nearby Montage
Mountain offers year-round activities including skiing and
ziplining. All just two and a half hours from NYC and
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party
This is not a J1 eligible opportunity
Adfinitas Health is a government contractor and an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. It is Adfinitas Health's
policy that all personnel-related decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, or any other protected status.