Rehabilitation Technician Part Time - Towanda, PA
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job # 406332 Date posted 05/20/2021
Part-Time Rehab Tech Needed!
We are currently recruiting for a Rehab Technician. You will
work in a team where you will provide quality, compassionate care
in a secure setting. Provides patient care support under the
direction of a licensed therapist. Help mentally and/or physically
impaired patients to participate in tasks to restore, reinforce,
and enhance their performance.
- Follows patient care-related tasks as determined by the OTR/RPT
to assist the patient in achieving optimal goals.
- Must be able to communicate in both verbally and in writing to
members of the rehabilitation team.
- Visual acquity to perceive patient reactions to treatment and
to read instructions.
- Able to lift and carry equipment, supplies and materials up to
50 lbs on a regular basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6-12 months relevant experience strongly recommended in a rehab
- CPR certification (when required).
- Willing to participate in on-the-job training after initial
This position offers a competitive pay rate and benefits package
- Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee and Dependent Life Insurance
- Group Legal Plan
- Laser Eye Surgery Discount Plan
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employeeClick Here.
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Scranton , Rehabilitation Technician Part Time - Towanda, PA, Other , Towanda, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!