Withdrawal Management Counselor
Company: Onward Behavioral Health
Location: East Stroudsburg
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
- Assists facilities in the overall function of daily schedule
including but not limited to: assessment, utilization review, and
- Provides individual and group therapy to individuals served in
- Assists with completion of client intake assessments.
- Trained in all working processes of utilization reviews and
completes insurance reviews as needed. Attends shift change and
- Maintains caseload as needed.
- Assists the Director in covering needed services for the
- Clerical duties as required for maintenance of client
- Listens to clients concerning all areas of treatment.
- Maintains safe, orderly, and therapeutic environment for
clients including crisis intervention.
- Complete required trainings and mandatory training hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
Capable of role modeling to the clients. Helps to maintain
strong clinical program. Able to work together with staff to
effectively meet the needs of the clients. Maintains positive
relationship with referral sources and families. Charts maintain
compliance with Licensing regulations. Complete required trainings
and mandatory training hours. Strong clinical skills in D&A and
mental health treatment. A working knowledge of HIPAA, DDAP, RTFA
and CARF regulations.
Job-related Behavioral Characteristics:
Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
skills. Ability to problem solve by gathering and analyzing
information, working well in an individual/group problem solving
situation and showing initiative in problem solving. Maintains
professionalism and does not show favoritism. Maintains consistency
with clients, staff, visitors and the public. Sound clinical
judgment and excellent clinical skills. Ability to handle a crisis
situation and react appropriately. Flexibility and adaptable.
Ability to make decisions in an objective and ethical manner. Calm
and decisive in crisis situations. Ability to sustain a team
Keywords: Onward Behavioral Health, Scranton , Withdrawal Management Counselor, Other , East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!