As Pack Operator you will be responsible for the day to day
operations of the pack equipment, including flour scheduling,
shipping and receiving, inventory control, maintenance and
sanitation. The packer works with the scheduler to coordinate
packing and shipping dates of scheduled orders as well as to
communicate flour needs for packing. The packer also works with the
production supervisor in the inventorying and ordering of packaging
materials and the maintenance manager to confer on preventative and
reactive maintenance issues as well as material requests and
scheduling repair days.
To succeed, you must be able to:
- Deliver results in first-time situations by inspiring others
and working to earn trust every day.
- Serve others with understanding, respect, and care.
- Operate with simplicity, clarity and transparency.
- Deal with and drive change.
- Organize, prioritize and own multiple tasks while meeting or
- Learn and apply new technology, and share your knowledge with
Above all you will be expected to carry out all your activities
with reliability, integrity, compliance and in a safe,
environmentally responsible, and efficient manner.
- Operate packer and palletizer equipment.
- Load/unload trucks.
- Maintain daily inventories.
- Update flour schedule status.
- Prepare daily production report.
- Prepare COA's for load orders.
- Warehouse sanitation.
- Flour testing.
- Preventative maintenance.
- All other tasks necessary assigned by supervisor.
Essential skills and experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience with packaging equipment
- Line set up
- Trouble shooting
- Quality control (sampling, testing)
Good to have:
- Forklift experience
- Inventory control
- Sanitation experience
- Mechanical Aptitude
Physical requirements and working conditions (with or without
- Flexible work availability, Emergency and Mandatory Overtime:
This is typically overnight shift (7pm-7am), but covering other
shifts may be required.
- Two week schedule will most likely look as follows:
- Mon Tues- On Wed Thurs- Off Fri Sat Sun- On / Mon Tues- Off Wed
Thurs- On Fri Sat Sun- Off
- Ability to lift 50 lbs on a reoccurring basis.
- Ability to stand for an extended period.
At Ardent Mills, everyone matters and everyone has a voice. We
are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where
equal opportunities are available to all applicants and team
members and the decisions will be based on merit, competence,
performance, and business needs. We are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, creed, national origin, aboriginality, ancestry,
marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, genetic
information, veteran status, age, political affiliation, or any
other non-merit characteristic protected by law or not. Together,
celebrating our differences, we make Ardent Mills.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate
the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of
work performed by employees within this position. It may not
contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities,
and qualifications required of employees in this position. The
description, duties, functions, and responsibilities are subject to
change at the discretion of Ardent Mills.
Mount Pocono PA
258 Harvest Lane, Pocono Summit PA, 18346
Additional Locations (if applicable):