CDL- A Dedicated Truck Driver: Earn An Extra $12,000 First Year - $1000 Paid Every Month!
Company: U.S. Xpress
Posted on: July 19, 2021
LIMITED TIME! GET HOME WEEKLY
while earning up to $75,000/yr with paid vacation and great
U.S. Xpress Company Drivers and Their Families Can Earn
a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree — 100% paid for by U.S. Xpress!
Call for details.
- Home Weekly
- Earn up to $75,000/yr!
- Average 1,100 miles per week
- Students Welcome!
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Paid Vacation
- Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Newer Trucks--average age 18 months old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every US Xpress Truck
- New GI Bill® Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn
up to $75,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill®? Ask about our
Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details
- Up to $75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts
(or lanes) plus your GI Bill®.
- Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for
U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in
college. Ask a recruiter for details.
Keywords: U.S. Xpress, Scranton , CDL- A Dedicated Truck Driver: Earn An Extra $12,000 First Year - $1000 Paid Every Month!, Other , Plymouth, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!