Sales & Service Tech I
Company: Frontier Communication
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Title: Sales & Service Technician I
Location: 130 Warren St, Tunkhannock, PA
Internal Post Dates: 10/7/2021 - 10/14/2021
Union: CWA 13571 CBA 322
Sales & Service Technician
Installs, operates, maintains, modifies and repairs Frontier
products and service (simple data, PBX, PABX Switchboards, Key and
related equipment), digital/analog carrier systems, private line
and special circuits, microwave and related equipment, trunking
equipment, fiber optics systems, alarm systems, test equipment,
etc. Uses a variety of equipment to identify, isolate and
analyze trouble. Operates computer systems and support
devices. Modifies Databases (PBX/Key, Video, Data) and
interfaces with customers. May be required to perform line
and station installation and maintenance work. Performs other
duties as assigned.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the
- Interdepartmental ? Frequent
- Intradepartmental ? Frequent
- Customer ? Frequent
- Vendor ? Moderate
- DRIVING: Frequent driving required.
- TRAVEL RELATED: Moderate travel required.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Lifting 50 pounds – up to 100
pounds, climbing poles and/or ladders, pulling, pushing, reaching,
stooping, crawling, prolonged standing, manual dexterity, a good
sense of balance, and distinguishing colors.
- TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED: Hand Tools, Digital
Multimeter, Panasonic Printer, Data Test Equipment, T-1 Test
Equipment, Transmission Test Equipment, Fiber Light Meter, PC’s and
- May be required to perform additional duties and tasks as
required by the Company.
- Tests – Results obtained in standard
tests for this position must meet minimum requirements established
by the Company, in accordance with Company policy.
- Basic knowledge of electronic key, hybid and/or PBX systems.
Electronics training (including Digital), Voice Frequency
Transmission, Digital Logic Fundamentals and Customer Zone
Technician II experience. Advanced training in Electronics,
AC/DC Theory, or related work experience. Previous work
experience as a Customer Zone Technician II.
- Computer literate (i.e.; basic DOS). PC Training or
- Job requires running drops.
- Valid State driver’s license.
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays
- Job requires working with hand tools and electronic test
Keywords: Frontier Communication, Scranton , Sales & Service Tech I, Other , TUNKHANNOCK, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!