Company: WTS International
Posted on: October 12, 2021
WTS International, one of the world's
leading spa and fitness consulting and management firms, is hiring
Estheticians for the Crystal Life Spa at Resorts World Catskills in
Monticello, NY. This position is responsible for providing various
cosmetic procedures including facials, waxing and body
- Ensures the “WTS International Experience” for guests by
maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to
Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values;
Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Performs facials, waxing, and body services that meet the
established guidelines for the type of service offering and that
fulfill guest expectations.
- Customizes treatments based upon present skin
- Performs all treatments on services menu based upon current
- Assesses contraindications of guest that may prevent service
from taking place.
- Meets the needs of the guest at all times throughout the
- Understands and uses universal precautions when providing
- Cleans and disinfects all equipment on a daily basis.
- Maintains the highest level of product knowledge and has
complete knowledge of all spa service presently offered.
Understands the ingredients in products and can explain their
benefits to guests. Answers guest’s questions in a
knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Recommends products for home use.
- Suggests to guests other beneficial treatments offered in the
- Begins and ends all treatments on time.
- Works assigned schedule. Arrives and departs from their shift
- Ensures that work areas are clean and set according to
- Informs Spa Director or other management personnel about
- Creates and maintains client cards and treatment notes when
- Completes all assigned side work.
- Attends all scheduled meetings.
- Attends scheduled professional trainings.
- Reports any incidents or accidents to a member of the
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid state license in esthetics or other credentials required
by the state.
- Previous esthetic experience.
- Customer service experience, preferably in a spa.
- Must be able to build rapport with guest.
- Ability to explain various treatments/services to guests.
- Excellent customer service skills and work ethic.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
- Must be comfortable with product recommendations.
- Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force frequently,
and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move light
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25
- This position requires the following abilities: balancing,
kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling,
lifting, fingering, grasping, tactile sense, repetitive
motions, seeing, hearing, talking, and visual acuity.
- The employee will be required to operate the following tools:
steamer, extractor, facial products such as masks, peals, and
lotions, hot wax, tweezers, brow brush, LED lights, steamer,
cleansing tools, gloves, finger cots, hot cabbie, paraffin heater,
hand towels, disinfectants, and sterilizing solutions.
- Work conditions include exposure to odors, fumes, and
WTS International, Inc.
is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to
having a diverse work force.
Keywords: WTS International, Scranton , Esthetician, Other , Monticello, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!