Posted on: November 22, 2021
Immediate Hiring at Chewy with Wages up to $23.50 and up to
$2,000 Sign on Bonus
Days up to $19 and $1,000 Sign on Bonus and Nights up to $23.50 and
a $2,000 Sign on Bonus
Looking to make a difference? So are we!
Join the Chewy pack with one of the largest pet e-commerce Fortune
500 companies. We are holding open interviews with on-the-spot
offers. Chewy offers a variety of career paths including part time
and full-time schedules. Attractive benefits with opportunity for
wage increase every 6 months.
Why you'll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all
our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our
- Earn up to an extra $500 in Overtime Incentives (see Recruiting
Team for details)
- Immediate Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible Scheduling
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA and Life Insurance plans
- Wellness programs, Teledoc, and EAP
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- 401k with company matching
- Paid Time Off: Team members are eligible for up to 10 days of
PTO each year
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the
- Subsidized child, adult and pet backup care through
- Discounts on many items through the LifeMart Discount
What you'll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Turret Truck,
Pallet Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here: ).
Keywords: Chewy, Scranton , Fulfillment Specialist, Other , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!