Company: PharmaSource an IQVIA business
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Company Overview: PharmaSource, an IQVIA business is a
Pharmaceutical Inside Sales organization whose mission is to help
improve healthcare by delivering tailored educational messages to
health care professionals on behalf of our pharmaceutical
clients.Position Summary: The Quality Coordinator (QC) plays a
critical role in supporting the Client Service and Operations teams
at PharmaSource from a regulatory compliance and quality
development perspective.This position aids senior management in the
identification, measurement and management of regulatory risk
associated with the conduct of the company's business. Additional
responsibilities include preparing and maintaining detailed
documents in accordance with established Quality and Regulatory
programs and managing auditing projects to ensure ongoing
compliance.Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and coach Inside Sales Agents to ensure among other
things, compliance, and quality of pharmaceutical calls.
- Navigate and work within customer relationship management (CRM)
software to monitor, track and record Inside Sales Agent progress
- Assist with compliance projects as needed.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives in support of
Company quality management programs.
- Assist in investigations of noncompliant activities and help
identify appropriate corrective actions to ensure continued
adherence to policy.
- Assist with quality, regulatory training activities, role play,
and certifications as needed.
- Provide regulatory, compliance, and program management support
- Adhere to company policies and guidelines.
- Participate in internal and client calibrations.
- Other duties as assigned.Note: The duties and responsibilities
described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be
assigned to the employee from time to time.Preferred Qualifications
and Job Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
work experience preferred.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Experience within the call center industry preferred.
- Understanding of regulatory and compliance practices preferred.
- Strong organizational and detail-oriented skills; efficient
time management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills required.
- Professional demeanor and ability to communicate with all
levels of company personnel.
- Ability to work efficiently; independently and collaboratively.
- Must have the ability to remain highly motivated, be proactive,
and work independently.
- Strong computer literacy including proficiency in Microsoft
- Ability to perform in high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask efficiently.Remote Working Conditions and
Requirements: Remote Working Environment: Employees are required to
establish an appropriate remote work environment; the job duties of
this position will be performed primarily from home, but there may
be occasions where employee may be required to return to regular,
in-office work during business hours.Computers/Laptops: Employees
are required to utilize their own computers to perform applicable
job duties. Company accepts no responsibility for damage or repairs
to employee-owned equipment. Employees will be provided with
company-owned equipment for use when/if they are asked to work in
an office environment.Performance and Communication: Employees will
be required to maintain an appropriate level of communication and
will be subject to regular meetings via various telecommunication
devices and methods; familiarity and comfortability in this
environment are required.Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PharmaSource, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PharmaSource,
Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the
company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training.Job Type: Full-timePay: $17.50
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayExperience:
- Quality Development: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- Multiple locationsWork Remotely:
- YesWork Location: Multiple Locations
Keywords: PharmaSource an IQVIA business, Scranton , Quality Coordinator, Other , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!