Direct Support Professional (DSP)
Company: Interim HealthCare
Location: Wilkes Barre
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Interim Healthcare Services of NEPA--is seeking
experienced--Direct Support Professionals, Nurses Aides, and
Personal Care Aides to work in a group home setting.JOB DETAILS
INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Per Diem; with opportunity to work up to 40 hours per week
- 2nd and 3rd Shifts M-F
- Weekends/holidays 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts
- Base pay starting at $13.50/hr with a shift differential up to
- Health Benefits
- Accrued PTO
- Quarterly bonuses
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Free Education CoursesThe--Direct Support Professional /
DSP--provides personal care and incidental activities of daily
living as assigned to clients in the Assisted Living/Adult Day Care
home setting in accordance with applicable law and regulations, and
Customer---s policies and procedures.Essential Functions of the
Direct Support Professional / DSP - Staffing:
- Assist as assigned with activities of daily living such
bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination, and adequate
- Assist as assigned with ambulation, transfers and/or range of
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy client environment.
- Assists client as assigned with incidental activities of daily
living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization
activities, homemaking and medication reminders.
- Utilizes basic infection control measures such as hand washing
and personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate to the task and
- Recognize and document changes in client condition and safety
and report to facility supervisor.
- Observes and reports the condition of client to the appropriate
- Works in a team environment to effectively deliver the care and
assistance to the clients.
- Document observations, activities and service provided in an
accurate, complete and timely manner.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.--
- May have access to personal health information (---PHI---)
necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities.--
Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by
each organization/department.Minimum Education & Experience
Requirements for the Direct Support Professional / DSP:
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- 6 months experience in a personal care setting; required
- CPR and/or First Aide Certification; preferred
- reliable form of transportation
- willing to undergo pre-employment screeningsInterim HealthCare
is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare
staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of
career opportunities in the industry--ranging from per diem to
full-time.If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look
no further. We offer the security of working for an established
company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great
jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300
offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with
our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career
partner.Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each
Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
--2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Scranton , Direct Support Professional (DSP), Other , Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!