Company: Adelphoi Village Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Do you think you can make a positive difference in children's
lives? If so, join our team of dedicated staff today! Adelphoi has
a causal, as needed, Caseworker position available for our
Community-Based Services Program. The position is located in
Towanda, PA. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Provides regular in-house
visits with youth and families in order to implement goals and
- Provides a structured Independent Life Skills assessment and
curriculum to the identified youth.
- Provides Visitation services to identified families
incorporating the Nurturing Parenting curriculum.
- Provides support and guidance to identified natural families to
support family reunification efforts.
- Documents required information both written and electronically
(i.e., medical and daily logs, progress reports, etc.) and
completes required reports in timely manner.
- Promotes safe environment and orderly supervision of youth and
- Travels extensively to clients' homes in order to perform job
duties, as well as attend meeting, trainings, and/or seminars as
- Intervenes in crisis situations with appropriate counseling as
necessary.Education: Bachelor's degree required. Degree in
Psychology, Social Work, Marketing, or related field preferred.
Prefer 6-12 months experience working in social service environment
or with delinquent or dependent youth. Or any acceptable
combination of experience and/or training.
Keywords: Adelphoi Village Inc, Scranton , Caseworker, Other , Towanda, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!