Warehouse Associate Part Time
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Facility Tours Now Available!
Chewy is hiring with wages up $21/HROur Opportunity: Looking to
make a difference? So are we! Join the Chewy pack with one of the
largest pet e-commerce Fortune 500 companies. We are holding open
interviews with on-the-spot offers. Chewy offers a variety of
career paths including part time and full-time schedules.
Attractive benefits with opportunity for wage increase every 6
months. Why you ll love working here: Safety, Health, and Culture
are top priorities at Chewy with all our roles and locations. We
offer the following benefits for our team members:
- NEW! Morning, Mid-Day, Evening, and Overnight 3-Day, 5-Hour
Part-Time shifts now available!
- Newly Increased, Competitive Wages
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organizationWant
to earn some extra money while having fun, earning a discount on
pet products and while learning more about the growing world of
E-Commerce? Our Opportunity:Launch your career with the largest Pet
E-Commerce company! With over 19 million active customers, Chewy
not only provides a personalized world-class on-line customer
experience, but also a 1-2 day rapid delivery! Chewy offers a
variety of career paths including part time and full-time
schedules. Competitive wages and attractive benefits with
opportunity for increase at 3, 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48
months!What you ll do:
- Fulfillment Specialist do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.What you ll
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Pallet Jack,
Walkie Rider, etc. Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We
value and embrace diversity and inclusion of all Team Members. If
you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or
similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish
to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com To access
information collected from job applicants and how we use it, please
click here: ). Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto,
clerk, crane, dockworker, entry level, loader, logistics
technician, unloader, warehouse intern, warehouse operation
Keywords: Chewy, Scranton , Warehouse Associate Part Time, Other , Factoryville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!