Part Time Warehouse
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Chewy - Hiring Immediately
Wages up to $20/hr
Why you'll love working here:
Safety, Health, and Culture are top priorities at Chewy with all
our roles and locations. We offer the following benefits for our
- NEW! Morning, Mid-Day, Evening, and Overnight 3-Day, 5-Hour
Part-Time shifts now available!
- Newly Increased, Competitive Wages
- State of the Art, Climate-controlled environment
- Employee 20% Discount Program
- Team building events and company sponsored luncheons
- Career growth opportunities: Chewy employees have ample
opportunities for growth and promotion within the organization
What you'll do:
- Warehouse Workers do a wide range of warehouse functions;
labeling, replenishing, box making, loading/unloading trailers,
moving stowed product to various locations utilizing a Forklift,
- Fulfill and organize orders to ensure customer delivery process
is efficient and accurate.
- Create accurate shipping documentation for domestic
- Utilize Power Industrial Trucks, material handling equipment,
safely and efficiently, to receive or transport product to storage
and staging locations.
- We focus on excellent customer service and we take pride and
great care in every order we fill for our customers.
What you'll need:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Willing to be trained on PIT equipment (Powered Industrial
Trucks) i.e. Cherry Picker/Order Picker, High Reach, Movexx, Pallet
Jack, Walkie Rider, etc.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact HR at chewy dot com
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here: ).
Keywords: Chewy, Scranton , Part Time Warehouse, Other , Scranton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!