Company: Pocono Mountain Recovery Center
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Provide treatment, guidance and support to patients with
emotional, mental health and dependency disorders while promoting
patient wellbeing. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain client caseload and manage individual treatment
processes from a cultural, co-occurring and trauma-informed
perspective in conjunction with other clinical team members.
- Utilize screening and assessment tools, monitor patient
appropriateness for levels of care and make referrals as needed to
meet patients--- treatment goals.
- Conduct clinical assessment and other assessments to gather
appropriate demographic information and develop treatment plans in
conjunction with patients including short and long-term goals that
are measurable and time bound. Review treatment plans and update as
- Document treatment plans, treatment plan updates, group notes,
individual session notes, progress notes, clinical staffing notes,
incident reports, and any other required documents in a timely
manner and ensure each note is dated and signed.
- Able to identify signs of impending client emotional distress
or crisis, is knowledgeable of co-occurring disorders, and can
conduct appropriate interventions or make appropriate referrals as
- Conduct group and individual sessions, including but not
limited to, therapeutic sessions, processing groups, educational
- Works with Clinical Team and Clinical Director to conduct
reviews of case management, provides clinical presentation during
staff meetings of caseload with report outs on each client---s
treatment plan updates or engagement (or lack thereof).
- Communicates with local and national referral sources to
develop extensive referral network for Summit Estate.
- May act as a liaison with insurance carriers as requested.
- May assist in the training of new clinical staff and interns,
providing direction and clinical guidance.--OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other functions and tasks as
- Master's degree in social or health services field, with two
plus years--- experience in counseling field. Degree must be from
an accredited college or
- Licensure or certification for counseling, as required by the
state in which the facility operates.
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.Equal
Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor---s legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: Pocono Mountain Recovery Center, Scranton , Counselor, Other , Henryville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!