Senior Account Executive
Company: Jenelle Hamilton PR
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Jenelle Hamilton PR is a communications firm based in Los
Angeles, CA specializing in traditional PR, brand building and
image maintenance. We have a range of clients across many
categories including beauty, food and beverage and fashion brands.
Our clients have included; Simply Gum, Partake Foods, delivery.com,
Tom Ford Beauty, Black Opal, Fashion Fair, Mented Cosmetics, Bob
Mackie, Nickson Living, The Shorty Awards, Champagne Taittinger and
We're seeking a full-time senior account executive to join our
small and powerful team, starting immediately. This is an ideal
position must have experience working in-house or at a PR Agency.
We are seeking someone with established food, beverage or beauty
media relationships, who is looking to grow and expand their PR
skill set. Candidate will be client facing and will work closely
with CEO and team, to execute on strategy and key activity.
Candidate should take initiative, think strategically and possess
an ability to develop the position by identifying creative
opportunities and proactively solving challenges.--
Reporting to the CEO this role undertakes the following
- Strategic outreach to media - including editors and freelance
writers - pitching clients to relevant print and digital media.
Focus includes product, people and brand ethics.
- Respond to inbound requests for product, information,
interviews, partnership opportunities and brand stories.
- Research and execute media outreach for thought leaders and
spokespeople of respective brands.--
- Compose press releases, pitches and collateral for product
launches and other relevant client news.
- Develop and grow strong media contacts across North America.
Managing and updating of media lists using Muck Rack and
- Enter clients into industry awards, always finding new
- Scheduling and confirming virtual and in person events and/or
- Brainstorm strategy and support team in finding new
opportunities for clients, editorially and outside of traditional
PR. Consistently communicate trends, shifts, opportunities and
statuses of the industry with cross-functional teams and clients,
while externally inserting brands into relevant
- Assist team with daily duties of account management and client
servicing, maintaining weekly client updates.--
- Participating in team meetings, bringing fresh ideas around
driving press coverage, social trends and raising brand
You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in traditional PR, either
in-house or agency. Previous work with beauty or food & beverage
brands are a must.
- Established media relationships and contacts in the beauty,
food or beverage category.
- Bachelor's degree in related field (communications, marketing,
journalism or public relations).
- Strategic understanding of PR, in addition to appropriate
metrics of success. Hold an intimate knowledge of the current
landscape and trends in the beauty or food & beverage space.--
- Strong communication skills; written, spoken, presentation
- Ability to problem solve, think critically and in an integrated
manner, while presenting creative ideas.
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to focus,
prioritize and multitask.----
- A team player with a collaborative mindset and the ability to
work with initiative, taking direction where needed.
- Basic knowledge of media databases (i.e. Cision, Muck
Keywords: Jenelle Hamilton PR, Scranton , Senior Account Executive, Other , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!