Company: Key Focus Consulting
Posted on: January 16, 2022
5 x Account ExecutiveEast Coast of USA Time Zone, Remote
- Highly competitive basic - $100,000, $200,000 OTE
- Health, vision, dental,
- 401k with a strong match,
- Health club reimbursement and much more.
- Unrivalled Training And Development
- Full product suite selling
- Pre IPO business
Join THE pioneer in modern governance and help leaders to turn
governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled
insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping
organisations thrive and endure in todays complex, global
This is the chance to work with the largest global network of
corporate directors and executives, with a network that spans over
700,000 leaders in over 90 countries.
With award-winning teams you would be a part of a business that
serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100,
Position OverviewThe Account Executive will be responsible for
infiltrating current clients and increasing revenue yield for the
leading SaaS provider of secure corporate governance and
collaboration solutions for boards and senior executives.
- Develop expert knowledge in the Companys SaaS offerings.
- Apply the MEDDIC sales methodology during the sales
- Understand customer needs and help develop solutions through
the Companys offerings.
- Present solutions via in-person and web demonstrations.
- Research and understand the market for solutions, including
- Work with current accounts to increase revenue generation
- Negotiate and close on an increasing volume of sales targets
- Work with the marketing team to target specific accounts and
implement the global strategy in a way that has meaning locally to
your market yet remains consistent with the brand.
Required Skills:This role requires excellent communication and
negotiation skills. Additionally, qualified candidates have:
- A minimum of 3 years in selling SaaS or technology-related
products or services with a track record of consistently closing
- Experience presenting to C-level executives.
- Experience selling to multiple stakeholders during a complex
sales cycle that could last several months.
- Experience with online selling applications (Zoom)
- Comfort applying Challenger principles during a sales
- Comfort utilizing Salesforce.
- A passion for problem-solving, learning a new industry, and
constantly improving their sales knowledge.
Apply now - this is an immediate start
Key Focus Consulting is a specialist sales headhunting firm,
working exclusively to hire for excellent careers in FinServ and
FinTech. We are committed to developing the skills and the
knowledge of all salespeople in our network, no matter where you
are in your personal journey.
We care. And we know that talent comes from everywhere, which is
why Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the forefront of our
hiring practices. Dont be afraid to send your CV, either if you
dont hit all of the requirements listed.
We have ALL of our active jobs and additional resources on our Key
Focus Careers website!by Jobble
Keywords: Key Focus Consulting, Scranton , Account Executive, Other , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!