Company: Soni Resources Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A well-known non-profit is seeking a Development Coordinator to
join their growing team. The Development Coordinator will be
responsible for collaborating the alumni affairs and development
teams to promote the university's mission. The ideal candidate will
be mission driven, possess superior communication skills, and
strong knowledge of development concepts.
- Manages the department's Gift Planning program, handles gift
planning documents, and coordinates outreach campaigns designed to
increase awareness of the benefits of planned gifts and to build
this important funding pipeline
- Works closely with senior leadership to support fundraising
outreach and portfolio management.
- Assists with department operations including coordinating
calendars, tracking of budgets, managing supplies and other tasks
- Participates as requested in planning meetings, accepting
special assignments, assisting colleagues and providing support for
all ongoing programs and operations as needed.
- Experience with Salesforce Software within the nonprofit
- Strong knowledge of development concepts, fundraising
techniques, especially those related to annual giving success
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and exposure to database software a plus)
- A Bachelor's Degree with experience in Development
Keywords: Soni Resources Group, Scranton , Development Coordinator, Other , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!