Index Researcher (Smart Beta)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Quantitative Index ResearcherNew York
We are building a leading Index Quant team for a highly funded and
fast-growing fintech business looking for Quants with expertise in
constructing and developing Index/Indices.
- Primary responsibility will be to support the development of
several indices tied to climate change/risk.
- Conduct quantitative research to create or improve index
designs focused on desirable statistical properties, scale
consistency, and representative response to underlying ground
- Working closely with product and engineering teams in the
design and implementation of robust financial indices based on
geospatial environmental data
- Act as primary internal stakeholder for Indices implementing
research projects of personal interest as an ongoing test of index
robustness and applicabilityExperience Required:
- 5+ years of relevant quantitative research experience in the
Index space. This could include a financial index company, an
econometric / index team at the BLS or FED, an index product group
at a bank, or an index arbitrage hedge fund.
- Strong math and statistics background
- Familiarity with modern programming languages and tools.
- Advanced Degree in a technical field including but not limited
to Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Econometrics, and Computer
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation abilities
- Ability to perform and synthesize quantitative and qualitative
- Comfort with working with large volumes of data
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members across
functional roles and strong communication skillsby Jobble
Keywords: Evolveai, Scranton , Index Researcher (Smart Beta), Other , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!