Sr. IT Infrastructure PM- New York
Company: Marcum Llp
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Marcum Technology is looking for a motivated technical
professional to join our team as a Sr. IT Infrastructure Project
Manager. We are looking for an individual who has experience
managing multiple large, logistically challenging infrastructure
projects. Marcum utilizes the Project Management Body of Knowledge
(PMBOK) as the framework for our best practices and the Project
Management Life Cycle Methodology as our standard for delivery.
This person must be an excellent communicator with strong
interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly pivot between
service delivery, project definition and presales/sales. This is an
immediate full time, direct hire position to preferably be located
near our Melville or NYC office, however we will also consider
REMOTE for the right candidate. PMP Cert is
- Hands-on full life cycle project management of multiple current
and pipeline projects.
- Authoring/leading best practice project management
methodologies and workflows.
- Ownership of newly-won projects including new service offerings
and the creation of a repeatable methodology for those
- Be a contributor towards a Program Management Office (PMO) to
ensure IT programs and projects meet organizational goals and
- Supervises the team that provides project management support
functions and administrative support to project managers.
- Ensure all projects are in alignment with the PMO and are
delivered using a best-practice project delivery approach and are
delivered within the agreed scope, time, cost and quality.
- Adhere to and contribute to the PMO processes and policies, and
works with other leaders to define, prioritize, and develop
projects and programs.
- Develops comprehensive project plans and associated
- Assists in defining project scope, goals, processes &
procedures, and deliverables.
- Clearly, concisely and effectively communicates project
expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing and timely
- Estimates resources and participants needed to achieve project
- Ability to manage and control Project Changes
- Ensures services are delivered in accordance to contract
requirements while monitoring delivery against project
- PMI PMP Certification preferred.
- ITIL Foundational Certified or equivalent working knowledge of
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent of 10+ years project and
program management experience across IT and operational workflow
- Knowledge of technology platforms such as Cisco / Palo Alto
Routing and Switching, Wireless Communications, Microsoft platforms
such as O365, Azure, Servers, and other cloud and backend server
- Demonstrates expertise using Visio, Microsoft Office, Microsoft
Project and Project Central, establishing baselines, establishing
and managing resource definitions, allocations, task assignments,
- Outside the box thinking, utilizing best practices, leading
projects with creativity, flexibility and a sense of urgency with a
strong dedication to delivering quality IT projects on time and on
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to audit large amounts
- Ability to turn-on-a-dime when project priorities change.
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending
client, project and site survey meetings in Long Island and the
Tri-State area.Marcum LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marcum LLP does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry,
national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status,
sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other
protected classification under the law.by Jobble
Keywords: Marcum Llp, Scranton , Sr. IT Infrastructure PM- New York, Other , Walton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!