Company: Crown Holdings
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job AccountabilitiesCrown Cork & Seal's North American Beverage
Packaging Division has openings for Palletizers at their
manufacturing facility located in Nichols, New York. This facility
will manufacture aluminum cans for the beverage industry. This
position will perform a variety of equipment operations, mechanical
adjustments, and quality checks, in the production and manufacture
of aluminum cans of the highest quality at the lowest possible
costs. This would also include the Warehouse and Palletizer areas
of the production floor. Other responsibilities would include but
not be limited to the following:
- Safety & Quality minded with willingness for excellence
required in all aspects of the job.
- Responsible for the operations of one or more automated
machines or equipment for the production of aluminum cans.
- Must keep lines flowing, make continuous quality checks, &
minor adjustments to conveyor belts and various factory
- Accurate and continuous quality checks and recordkeeping
- Understand and follow verbal instructions to completion of
- Keeps Production Supervisors/Managers informed of operational
status of equipment and production issues.
- Follows standard operating procedures.
- Must work effectively in a team environment.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Keeps work area safe, clean, and organized.This position will
also help to develop standard operating procedures; provide
training for equipment operation and reinforce all safety
procedures.Job RequirementsRequirements for these positions would
include but not be limited to the following:
- A high school diploma or equivalent with 3+ years of production
experience as well as a knowledge of production equipment and
mechanical operations in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks at
the same time.
- Effective and proven communication skills (both written and
verbal) working in a team environment.
- Knowledge and work history of focusing on quality and safety in
every aspect of the job.
- A valid U.S. passport and the ability to travel domestically
and possible internationally for training for the first one or two
months with the Company.
- Must be able to work twelve (12) hour shifts, evening
- Must have the ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds on
occasion and regularly stand, reach, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
This position may also require climbing or balancing.Crown offers a
competitive and comprehensive benefits package including
medical/dental/vision/prescription/ life insurance and income
protection benefits as well as a company funded pension plan,
401(K), stock purchase, tuition reimbursement and gain sharing
programs. Also, as part of our Total Safety Culture, Crown is
committed to the safety, health and well-being of all of our
employees and their families. EEO/AA/Vets/Disabled.TravelNone/Not
SpecifiedCrown is an equal opportunity employer. Crown does not
discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of
race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation,
age, disability, religion, veteran status, or any other status
protected by law.
Keywords: Crown Holdings, Scranton , Palletizer, Other , Nichols, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!